Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
to get slimmed down for the military ball.
But I don't know any fitness workouts to do primarily for my stomach and thighs.
Any ideas?
Also what should be eating and not eating?

Divine Zealot

KrystalShanelle
to get slimmed down for the military ball.
But I don't know any fitness workouts to do primarily for my stomach and thighs.

Working out a specific area won't make you lose weight in an area. If this is what your'e implying.

Working out the entire body through the week should work just fine. You could just consider standard military training for that. Pushups, jogging for a while, etc... If that's up your ally.

Quote:
Also what should be eating and not eating?

Understand the difference between fat and weight. Fat will help you slim down. Weight could literally not make a difference to that. With that in mind, fat loss is done through calorie deficit. Avoid foods that might bloat you a few days before the ball. Other than that, pretty much everything is fair game.

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
I couldn't really say much more than what Poe-Sensei has said.
TL;DR for Poe - Fat loss and muscle toning is what you're looking for. Lift weights and create a calorie deficit by both reducing intake of calories and burning more calories (reduce intake too much and your body is just store it instead).

Spiritual Hunter

There's a simple circuit you can do to get definition, resistence and burn fat. Every day (it takes me usually 15-30 minutes), do 10-20 push ups, 10-20 crunches and 10-20 squats, for at least 3-5 times. You can change the numbers but the most important thing is not to rest between the excercise, even if the first times you can do a lot less than this. You have no need to rest because you change muscle group everytime and blood doesn't congestionate in a single point. It's really good for circulation and breath and if you don't like jogging, this will help you to improve. It's a basic circuit, i've modified it many times (i do a lot more squats, and if i can i prefer dragon flags for stomach, or if i can't run i do that 10 times or more to keep my breath a good levels)... I agree with what said before, but it's a nice idea to optimize few days and get results without hurting yourself. I can't say anything about food, i'm really a mess with it... -.-...

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
Keyra_Harlequin
There's a simple circuit you can do to get definition, resistence and burn fat. Every day (it takes me usually 15-30 minutes), do 10-20 push ups, 10-20 crunches and 10-20 squats, for at least 3-5 times. You can change the numbers but the most important thing is not to rest between the excercise, even if the first times you can do a lot less than this. You have no need to rest because you change muscle group everytime and blood doesn't congestionate in a single point. It's really good for circulation and breath and if you don't like jogging, this will help you to improve. It's a basic circuit, i've modified it many times (i do a lot more squats, and if i can i prefer dragon flags for stomach, or if i can't run i do that 10 times or more to keep my breath a good levels)... I agree with what said before, but it's a nice idea to optimize few days and get results without hurting yourself. I can't say anything about food, i'm really a mess with it... -.-...
Heck, I think I might adopt that workout.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff