Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Raider

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Over Easy 100
Okay so.. i havent been able to sleep. After laying down for a while the muscles in my abdomin hurt really bad. Its all the muscle in my midsection, my back, sides, tummy area cramp and its really painful.. This happens almost every morning and init the middle ofof the night itin will wakebe me upto and it continually gets worse unless i get up and move around. Ive dealt with this for as long as i can remember and doctors just kinda shrug it off but its actually becoming a problem. I havent slept thru out the night in years.

Has anyone herd of this or has similar problems?
Believe it or not a lot of people have bad posture (even if they're active) throughout the day. Try finding problems in and and correcting it and seeing what happens. I personally knew someone who laid down in bed all day on her laptop and she had the same pain. I told her to sit up straight in a chair and play on a desk and within a week her pain was gone. If you're an active gym-goer, do you do deadlifts? Focus on posture in your lifts.

Friendly Raider

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Over Easy 100
Jabaladingo
Believe it or not a lot of people have bad posture (even if they're active) throughout the day. Try finding problems in and and correcting it and seeing what happens. I personally knew someone who laid down in bed all day on her laptop and she had the same pain. I told her to sit up straight in a chair and play on a desk and within a week her pain was gone. If you're an active gym-goer, do you do deadlifts? Focus on posture in your lifts.

I have fairly good posture. Its one thing i pay attention to alot. I dont sit around alot. I hike quite a bit. So shoulsi i sleep in a chair?

Im not sure if my posture has something to do with this. And it only happens after or while sleeping.

Friendly Raider

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Over Easy 100
llihynobe
You're going to die.

most comforting words ive gotten all day. rolleyes thank you...

Toothsome Elder

New doctor. Ultrasound. Could be a lot of things, but what you don't want is gallstones or cysts on your ovaries.

Dedicated Seeker

18,250 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kissmyadipose
Okay so.. i havent been able to sleep. After laying down for a while the muscles in my abdomin hurt really bad. Its all the muscle in my midsection, my back, sides, tummy area cramp and its really painful.. This happens almost every morning and init the middle ofof the night itin will wakebe me upto and it continually gets worse unless i get up and move around. Ive dealt with this for as long as i can remember and doctors just kinda shrug it off but its actually becoming a problem. I havent slept thru out the night in years.

Has anyone herd of this or has similar problems?

Have you been working out a lot? It might be sore muscles. It might even be an appendicitis.

Appendicitis
Check out this website for symptoms.

If it is just sore muscles, a heating pad can help. If it is an appendicitis, then maybe it is time to see your doctor.

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Smooth Operator 100

You don't want to self-diagnose yourself on something that could end up being so many things. Though it could be nothing, it's best to get a second opinion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff