Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think I'm more suited for this than the GD now. Any other aspiring personal trainers here? Currently working on my NASM cert.

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
I am about to go into a dietetics program and I plan to get a PT cert while I'm working on it.
slapthefatcat2
I am about to go into a dietetics program and I plan to get a PT cert while I'm working on it.
so more nutrition based?

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
Brosamama
slapthefatcat2
so more nutrition based?
Well, I want to become something like a certified life coach; someone who works hands-on to help them lose weight, show them what to do, how to do it, alternatives, etc. I myself have lost 35 pounds (with more on the way) so I know how hard it is.
slapthefatcat2
Brosamama
slapthefatcat2
so more nutrition based?
Well, I want to become something like a certified life coach; someone who works hands-on to help them lose weight, show them what to do, how to do it, alternatives, etc. I myself have lost 35 pounds (with more on the way) so I know how hard it is.
I managed to lose close to 60 pounds in one summer but I didn't do it in a healthy way haha. That's cool though. I'm aiming for therapeutic fitness. For people with mental illness to help with stress or depression.

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
Brosamama
slapthefatcat2
Brosamama
slapthefatcat2
so more nutrition based?
I managed to lose close to 60 pounds in one summer but I didn't do it in a healthy way haha. That's cool though. I'm aiming for therapeutic fitness. For people with mental illness to help with stress or depression.
I wish more people believed it when doctors and physicians tell them that exercise really will help them be happier/ stave off depression. I am purposely losing weight the healthy way, but I also have kicked out all breads, pastas, excess sugars, fried foods and any drinks aside from tea, coffee, water, and milk. I used to barely drink plain water, eat bread or pasta at every meal, and eat fried food several times a week. I work at a seafood restaurant that fries a LOT of their foods, so restricting that was really hard.
slapthefatcat2
Brosamama
slapthefatcat2
Brosamama
slapthefatcat2
so more nutrition based?
I wish more people believed it when doctors and physicians tell them that exercise really will help them be happier/ stave off depression. I am purposely losing weight the healthy way, but I also have kicked out all breads, pastas, excess sugars, fried foods and any drinks aside from tea, coffee, water, and milk. I used to barely drink plain water, eat bread or pasta at every meal, and eat fried food several times a week. I work at a seafood restaurant that fries a LOT of their foods, so restricting that was really hard.
Exactly haha. That's good for you it'll be easier to maintain it. Even now almost 6 years later my weight fluctuates so much. I could lose a few pounds right now but last week I was too skinny. In a constant battle between bulking and cutting I really need to find some consistency. Anyways I see you're an FMA fan haha. I used to watch it when I was like 13 but I only recently finished it the other day because it's on Netflix... ending pissed me off. I heard Brotherhood's way better but I have no motivation to watch it all over again lol it'll be a while before I start that one.

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
Brosamama
slapthefatcat2
Brosamama
slapthefatcat2
Brosamama
slapthefatcat2
so more nutrition based?
Exactly haha. That's good for you it'll be easier to maintain it. Even now almost 6 years later my weight fluctuates so much. I could lose a few pounds right now but last week I was too skinny. In a constant battle between bulking and cutting I really need to find some consistency. Anyways I see you're an FMA fan haha. I used to watch it when I was like 13 but I only recently finished it the other day because it's on Netflix... ending pissed me off. I heard Brotherhood's way better but I have no motivation to watch it all over again lol it'll be a while before I start that one.
Brotherhood is a lot more closer to the manga. About halfway through FMA, it deviates completely from the original storyline (not to mention one of the homunculi is completely changed, gender and all). My brother just cosplayed as Hohenheim at Otakon last weekend. It was awesome.
Even after all that fat loss, I still have the same amount to lose, then I will focus on cutting and bulking at its principles.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff