Total Votes:[ 5 ]
< 1 2 3

Generous Friend

Wraiem
Reptawr
Cellmate1234
Reptawr
Cellmate1234
go about working out when each thing they try to do they just fail at? (The person being me) I honestly can't do a crunch, push-up or squat or curl ._. Halp me.

There are various methods. If it is because you're overweight try losing the weight first, if you are at a good weight where most can do a curl, push up, or crunch then try easier techniques to do them.

166.4, 5'8'' tall or 5'9'' so It's a good weight.
Thats good, so if you can't do a regular push up? At least one?

Which is why I recommended the progressions before.
<__> I tried to do a push-up before and it was a fail, wall ones seem silly and I dunno the right positioning. Referencing 1emon: I dunno how to do planks, either that or I screw them up. Referencing Lexima: I'm only good at walking/running, Squats I never do nor with crunches or curls or push-ups.
Cellmate1234
<__> I tried to do a push-up before and it was a fail, wall ones seem silly and I dunno the right positioning. Referencing 1emon: I dunno how to do planks, either that or I screw them up. Referencing Lexima: I'm only good at walking/running, Squats I never do nor with crunches or curls or push-ups.

Well, ask yourself where you expect to go from here.

Generous Friend

Lexima
Cellmate1234

I dunno, the wall push-ups were weird cause I dunno if I had the form right. I always manage to ******** up form, even when it's the simplest thing.
Cellmate1234
Lexima
Cellmate1234

I dunno, the wall push-ups were weird cause I dunno if I had the form right. I always manage to ******** up form, even when it's the simplest thing.
As far as I know, poor form should only reduce efficiency. As long as you're not going too fast, you shouldn't get injured. I doubt you're really worried about form though. It sounds to me like you're looking for someone to validate your lack of motivation.

Generous Friend

Lexima
Cellmate1234
Lexima
Cellmate1234

As far as I know, poor form should only reduce efficiency. As long as you're not going too fast, you shouldn't get injured. I doubt you're really worried about form though. It sounds to me like you're looking for someone to validate your lack of motivation.

I seriously just looked up a video of how to do a wall push-up correctly and I was doing it completely wrong ._. *head-tables*

Divine Zealot

Cellmate1234
Lexima
Cellmate1234
Lexima
Cellmate1234

I seriously just looked up a video of how to do a wall push-up correctly and I was doing it completely wrong ._. *head-tables*

I linked you to a playlist of pushup progressions on the top of page 2 of this thread. If you go through his playlists, you'll find links to several other progressions from the Convict Conditioning book.

Other playlists include bridges, squats, leg raises, handstands and pullups.

Generous Friend

Wraiem
Cellmate1234
Lexima
Cellmate1234
Lexima
Cellmate1234

I linked you to a playlist of pushup progressions on the top of page 2 of this thread. If you go through his playlists, you'll find links to several other progressions from the Convict Conditioning book.

Other playlists include bridges, squats, leg raises, handstands and pullups.

I know but I thought the wall push-up wouldn't be too difficult, I tried it how I thought it was done? Incorrectly done.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff