Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 or </3?

<3 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
</3 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
1 2 3 >

Generous Friend

go about working out when each thing they try to do they just fail at? (The person being me) I honestly can't do a crunch, push-up or squat or curl ._. Halp me.

Greedy Lunatic

just start slowly dont push yourself too hard (you should still feel the pain if you want gainz)
like if you want to do a pullup then start slowly place your one leg somewhere infront of you so you could do them more easely.
push ups for example you can try to do them on your knees it would help alot.
idk about sit ups,from what you told me/us i think you are not wery fit person maybe fat (dont take offense) so i suggest first trying to run jog or whatever that makes you sweat.

Generous Friend

Cooked Perfectly
just start slowly don't push yourself too hard (you should still feel the pain if you want gainz)
like if you want to do a pullup then start slowly place your one leg somewhere in front of you so you could do them more easily.
idk about sit ups,from what you told me/us i think you are not weary fit person maybe fat (don't take offense) so i suggest first trying to run jog or whatever that makes you sweat.

I'm just out of shape, I have no muscle at all and I'm skinny as hell. Also there's no thing to do a pull-up on in my house and I tried doing push-ups before? my elbows go outward and just look stupid when I go down.

Greedy Lunatic

Cellmate1234
Cooked Perfectly
just start slowly don't push yourself too hard (you should still feel the pain if you want gainz)
like if you want to do a pullup then start slowly place your one leg somewhere in front of you so you could do them more easily.
idk about sit ups,from what you told me/us i think you are not weary fit person maybe fat (don't take offense) so i suggest first trying to run jog or whatever that makes you sweat.

I'm just out of shape, I have no muscle at all and I'm skinny as hell. Also there's no thing to do a pull-up on in my house and I tried doing push-ups before? my elbows go outward and just look stupid when I go down.

its okay like i said start slowly, if you cant do push up on your knees then you should try doing them from your wall i think.everytime whenever you feel no challange then push your legs a little bit backwards so you will create yourself some challange smile

Generous Friend

Cooked Perfectly
Cellmate1234
Cooked Perfectly

its okay like i said start slowly, if you cant do push up on your knees then you should try doing them from your wall i think.everytime whenever you feel no challange then push your legs a little bit backwards so you will create yourself some challange smile

The last time I actually did some sort of actual exercise was Junior year of high-school, sad truth. Well no, I did used to bike around to places a bit during summer of 2012 then stopped.

Greedy Lunatic

Cellmate1234
Cooked Perfectly
Cellmate1234
Cooked Perfectly

The last time I actually did some sort of actual exercise was Junior year of high-school, sad truth. Well no, I did used to bike around to places a bit during summer of 2012 then stopped.

its okay just start slowly,if you decide to do weight lifting then just look it on youtube or any other bodybuilding site how to do exercises correclty (its easy to get injured if you dont know what you are doing) also like i said start slowly with small weights ^^

Generous Friend

Cooked Perfectly
Cellmate1234
Cooked Perfectly
Cellmate1234
Cooked Perfectly

its okay just start slowly,if you decide to do weight lifting then just look it on youtube or any other bodybuilding site how to do exercises correclty (its easy to get injured if you dont know what you are doing) also like i said start slowly with small weights ^^

I have no job so I can't really buy weights, also there isn't much storage space for weights around the house. n . n funny how jobs want you to have some strength before working and need to buy weights to get strong to get a job.

Greedy Lunatic

Cellmate1234
Cooked Perfectly
Cellmate1234
Cooked Perfectly
Cellmate1234
Cooked Perfectly

I have no job so I can't really buy weights, also there isn't much storage space for weights around the house. n . n funny how jobs want you to have some strength before working and need to buy weights to get strong to get a job.

to get strenght you dont need weights. you can do it with your body weight it just requires some effort and dedication smile

Generous Friend

Cooked Perfectly
Cellmate1234
Cooked Perfectly
Cellmate1234
Cooked Perfectly

to get strenght you dont need weights. you can do it with your body weight it just requires some effort and dedication smile

. - . how does one utilize their own body-weight when they can't even do a push-up which uses body weight? *brain melts*

Greedy Lunatic

Cellmate1234
Cooked Perfectly
Cellmate1234
Cooked Perfectly
Cellmate1234
Cooked Perfectly

. - . how does one utilize their own body-weight when they can't even do a push-up which uses body weight? *brain melts*

you will do that god damn ******** push up one day! just try...do whatever you can look up on google some workouts for begginers i am sure you will find something.or join god damn army,its free and they will make you to increase your strenght..

Generous Friend

Cooked Perfectly
Cellmate1234
Cooked Perfectly
Cellmate1234
Cooked Perfectly

you will do that god damn ******** push up one day! just try...do whatever you can look up on google some workouts for begginers i am sure you will find something.or join god damn army,its free and they will make you to increase your strenght..

; - ; or they'd call me pathetic and send me away, the army.

Greedy Lunatic

Cellmate1234
Cooked Perfectly
Cellmate1234
Cooked Perfectly
Cellmate1234
Cooked Perfectly

dont think so.

Generous Friend

Cooked Perfectly
Cellmate1234
Cooked Perfectly
Cellmate1234
Cooked Perfectly

dont think so.

They might.

Divine Zealot

Look into calisthenic progressions. Convict Conditioning might be a good place to start. The idea is to make the movement done in a different way. Can't do a pushup? Try them against the wall first. Then over time, your hands move closer to the ground. I wouldn't worry too much about situps, however.

Generous Friend

Wraiem
Look into calisthenic progressions. Convict Conditioning might be a good place to start. The idea is to make the movement done in a different way. Can't do a pushup? Try them against the wall first. Then over time, your hands move closer to the ground. I wouldn't worry too much about situps, however.

Calisthenic...? All I know is that's old people stuff x) and I looked up convict conditioning before and all they had was pictures with no words ._.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff