Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Hunter

2,650 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
i want to lose weight i dont want to say my weight but its pretty bad help i need need it.
You CAN'T lose weight fast. You must do it gradually. You need a good diet and to exercise.

Hilarious Fatcat

4,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
aukujin
i want to lose weight i dont want to say my weight but its pretty bad help i need need it.
Ok you seem like a nice guy, but are you truly motivated enough for this? You are going to need patience and a ******** load of hard work? Are you 100% determined to do this, I can help you, but i'm going to make sure you want to 1st.
Hit the gym and go swimming 3 - 4 times in a week.... And eat healthy. I've got to the weight I wanted by just doing that and I lost the weight pretty quickly.
Have you tried reading one of the other dozens of threads in this forum with the exact same question?

Greedy Consumer

you want instant weight loss? Diarhea, thats the answer. Eat only fruit, and have one enegry drink throughout the whole day (find the healthiest one you can, no zero calorie is not healthy) then tada, diarhea. Drink plenty of water or like, yur ******** lol.

But ya also take a multivitamin perhaps so while you are at it your body can cleanse toxins (energy dirnk has toxins in it anyways, how gay lol) and plus th eenergy dirnk could boost your metabolism, but why you need the vitmains is because your body can remove the toxins easier rather than reabsorbing them in your colon.

Also you have to replace unhealthy fat with healthy fat in your diet to stay lower on the weight scale. Like saturated fats and hydrogenated oils (artificially saturated fats) are the worst for your body. Oils (except processed oils like vegetable oil, or ones with preservatives) are usually healthy when they arent heated, but peanut oil and coconut oil are decent when using it for cooking never use olive oil for cooking, and if you like fish after your diarhea session might be th eitme to have it.

Avoid cheese for sure, that screams saturated fat lol. Nuts have alot of fat and are solid but what makes them solid is not the fat part(saturated fats are solid at room temperature usually) its the protein and fiber in it usually. You know this because you can press a nut and its oil comes out, very easy to show with peanuts you can literally squeeze it with the bottom of a spoon against a plate.

Also avoid acidic foods afterwards. When your body is acidic it removes calcium from your bones to take the acidity out of your blood so you dont get vein damage or organ damage and such, and then it can store those acidic elements inside your fat where it will stay there until your body has enough good alkaline minerals and nutrients to remove those acidic minerals and toxins and salts, along with the fats keeping them there.

Heart Mage

25,075 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
go to swimming classes and swim swim swim

Distinct Hunter

2,650 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
thanks but are there any good websites for diets

Shirtless Prophet

dont eat rice, pasta, and bread. those have sugar and carbs

Hilarious Fatcat

4,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
DTManiac
dont eat rice, pasta, and bread. those have sugar and carbs
carbs aren't bad. You want carbs in your diet
User Image

There are no quick solutions. There are no secrets to weight loss. None of the gimmicks work.

Diet

Exercise

Personally, I focus on diet.

Energy in/Energy out

Calories=Energy

Find out how many calories you're burning per day using a BMR/AMR calculator online. Then consume less energy (calories) than you burn per day. BAM, you're losing weight.

However, don't skimp too much on the calories. Eating less than 1400 a day can put your body into starvation mode and trick it into thinking it needs to hold on to fat.

x

Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Low carb, low dairy, low fat diet with lots of green vegetables and lean, white meats is a good diet.
As well as walking, probably one of the best ways to exercise
de bonheur
Low carb, low dairy, low fat diet with lots of green vegetables and lean, white meats is a good diet.
As well as walking, probably one of the best ways to exercise

What? That sounds like a horrible diet.

How exactly are you supplying your body with energy if your diet is both low carb and low fat at the same time?

Bucktoothed Fatcat

12,525 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
We Are Organisms
you want instant weight loss? Diarhea, thats the answer. Eat only fruit, and have one enegry drink throughout the whole day (find the healthiest one you can, no zero calorie is not healthy) then tada, diarhea. Drink plenty of water or like, yur ******** lol.

But ya also take a multivitamin perhaps so while you are at it your body can cleanse toxins (energy dirnk has toxins in it anyways, how gay lol) and plus th eenergy dirnk could boost your metabolism, but why you need the vitmains is because your body can remove the toxins easier rather than reabsorbing them in your colon.

Also you have to replace unhealthy fat with healthy fat in your diet to stay lower on the weight scale. Like saturated fats and hydrogenated oils (artificially saturated fats) are the worst for your body. Oils (except processed oils like vegetable oil, or ones with preservatives) are usually healthy when they arent heated, but peanut oil and coconut oil are decent when using it for cooking never use olive oil for cooking, and if you like fish after your diarhea session might be th eitme to have it.

Avoid cheese for sure, that screams saturated fat lol. Nuts have alot of fat and are solid but what makes them solid is not the fat part(saturated fats are solid at room temperature usually) its the protein and fiber in it usually. You know this because you can press a nut and its oil comes out, very easy to show with peanuts you can literally squeeze it with the bottom of a spoon against a plate.

Also avoid acidic foods afterwards. When your body is acidic it removes calcium from your bones to take the acidity out of your blood so you dont get vein damage or organ damage and such, and then it can store those acidic elements inside your fat where it will stay there until your body has enough good alkaline minerals and nutrients to remove those acidic minerals and toxins and salts, along with the fats keeping them there.

But isn't energy drinks acidic?
They also have phosphates which bonds with any calcium in the nutrients from food so you bones aren't able to absorb them. Effectively, your bones will be calcium starved.

Also, why would you waste multivitamins if you plan to have Diarrhea? You would simply poo out a perfectly good vitamin.

I think the energy drink and fruit plan is extreme, but would probably work for quick results.
....might try that.

Greedy Consumer

neonapple
We Are Organisms

But isn't energy drinks acidic?
They also have phosphates which bonds with any calcium in the nutrients from food so you bones aren't able to absorb them. Effectively, your bones will be calcium starved.

Also, why would you waste multivitamins if you plan to have Diarrhea? You would simply poo out a perfectly good vitamin.

I think the energy drink and fruit plan is extreme, but would probably work for quick results.
....might try that.
it is extreme. but also keep in mind diarhea will only lose you so many pounds. Eventually you wont get diarhea from eating that stuff, but the type of fruit i would recomend is pears anyways, idky but thats what I would recomend lolll.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff