Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Eighth Of Infinity
Something that you also need to take into consideration is not the number on the scale.

There are people who weigh more than I do, by the number, even though we are the same height and such.

Why do they weigh more?

Because they have more muscle, and muscle weighs more than fat.

I tend to stay off the scale and watch my body while it changes with my exercise and diet. That way I know I'm doing something right, instead of going two months and freaking out if I gained two pounds.

Be aware of your body, not your number.

Totally agree and you're right. You shouldn't be checking the scales all the time. It's only going to make you feel worse because the number could increase but due to muscle mass. It's more about the inches you lose. I don't even check the scales either but I can see the inches go as the months go by.
Emo Lollipop
GennaxSmith
No dont eat less... Just watch what you eat smile
Render Soluble
Eat less, move around more.

If you want to lose weight you need to burn more calories than you eat. Meaning you need to count calories and eat less than what you probably do normally. So he is right.

No, you need to eat better. If you eat only 1000 calories, but it is all crap, you will have no nutrients, and while you may lose weight, you will be extremely unhealthy.
A lot of skinny people out there are much more unhealthy than your average fat person.
butter in coffee
Emo Lollipop
GennaxSmith
Render Soluble

If you want to lose weight you need to burn more calories than you eat. Meaning you need to count calories and eat less than what you probably do normally. So he is right.

No, you need to eat better. If you eat only 1000 calories, but it is all crap, you will have no nutrients, and while you may lose weight, you will be extremely unhealthy.
A lot of skinny people out there are much more unhealthy than your average fat person.

You need to do both. Eat healthy and count calories.

Newbie Member

1,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
by doing sit up it might help
Emo Lollipop
butter in coffee
Emo Lollipop
GennaxSmith
Render Soluble

You need to do both. Eat healthy and count calories.

If you eat right, you don't need to count calories.
You get hungry because your body is missing nutrients.

Questionable Borg

Diet and exercise...
have a workout buddyand you will succeede

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out