Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Browser

macaroonii_
SincerelyNeon
Same issue, round bottom, tig-ole-bitties and some soft belly flub. Hold your stomach muscles at a flex as much as possible or do repeat flexing, it will strengthen your abdomen, I'm looking firmer down there after a couple weeks of holding my body like this, plus doing more cardio, everything is looking a little more toned and I haven't lost too much booty and my breasts haven't gone anywhere, so I'm happier with what I see in the mirror, I know I have to cut out more soda, but I get them free at work and I feel like I'm addicted to the cold fizzy freshness and that dose of caffeine after a big sandwich at lunch... All my vitals are great, just trying to look more toned and this flexing and cardio is working. biggrin

How long did it take for you to see results?

About two weeks in, I started to see more definition in my abdomen. I could see where my abs are supposed to be, but they aren't developed the way I want them to be, so that's why I say "supposed to be" haha. but my stomach had more outline to it, grooves ridges etc. That's just from flexing and holding my posture, I do it constantly, when I'm going to sleep, shower, work, sitting etc. It takes a while to get used to, but I feel my core getting harder everyday, as if my muscles are tightening themselves because they are used to being harder and firmer. Which I did pics, maybe I should start? biggrin
calorie in, calories out, and working out! Eat clean, count your caloies, work out. easy enough.

Savage Strawberry

I think you can DEFINITELY reach this goal. I started working out for a totally different reason, but once I did, I really started to benefit in ways much more important to me than having a good looking body.

I started to concentrate better in my studies, I was happier, and I noticed that I got sick way less than before. I've always been skinny, but inside I felt lethargic and depressed almost. So I just want to let you know that working out will not only help you get rid of that pesky body fat but will also help you live a happier life.

I hope that was good motivation, and I wish you the best of luck darlin'! <3

Clean Wolf

Try doing some crossfit work outs, I've gained some weight and finally toning my fat into weight and cardio is a big part of it on top of doing wods. these work outs basically confuse your body which burns more calories, if this doesnt make any sense at all just go to google and watch some of their work out videos. 3nodding
You Have to lower your whole body fat
indiebeads
Try doing some crossfit work outs, I've gained some weight and finally toning my fat into weight and cardio is a big part of it on top of doing wods. these work outs basically confuse your body which burns more calories, if this doesnt make any sense at all just go to google and watch some of their work out videos. 3nodding

I actually went to the gym twice this week and did some cardio and resistance training. Tomorrow im planning on doing some cardio before i leave for the day but we will see how that goes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff