Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugary Daredevil

Okay so my husband is trying once more to stop smoking
but he gets nervous and even has horrible nightmares does anyone know how I can help him?
Good luck. (:

Sugary Daredevil

Anxious Fairy

My mom listens to a meditation cd thing to overcome her anxiety/depression. She mentioned they had one to help you stop smoking. Maybe it'll put him at ease when he gets nervous.

Sugary Daredevil

Staring Berry
My mom listens to a meditation cd thing to overcome her anxiety/depression. She mentioned they had one to help you stop smoking. Maybe it'll put him at ease when he gets nervous.

Thanks but my hubby needs complete silence to sleep

Anxious Fairy

LovelyEevey
Staring Berry

You don't need to listen to it while trying to sleep. My mom does hers before lunch.

Sugary Daredevil

Staring Berry
LovelyEevey
Staring Berry

You don't need to listen to it while trying to sleep. My mom does hers before lunch.

oh okies

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Get a vaporizer! I didn't even try to quit smoking cigarettes when I got an Atmos vape pen and blueberry flavored juice, it just sort of happened. There are a few different liquids to try with varying nicotine levels so you can wean yourself off.

Sugary Daredevil

Owlie
Get a vaporizer! I didn't even try to quit smoking cigarettes when I got an Atmos vape pen and blueberry flavored juice, it just sort of happened. There are a few different liquids to try with varying nicotine levels so you can wean yourself off.

Thats awesome thank you so much whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces