Welcome to Gaia! ::

I want to be more fit! So how do you a little bit of abs for girls, and also that v-shape? so the tummy would look very detailed and well, sexy & well-built. Also, how long does it take in order to get them?
I don't need to lose weight all I need is to have them.

Here's a picture. Pic
For someone like me, how long would it take to get what I want? :/ I only do random dances btw.. I don't go to gym if that helps?
If you only do push-up at home and kinda aerobics, how long would that take? :/
Is there any techniques I could do at home to keep in fit?
Hell yeah, I'm too broke to go to gym.
(excuse the writing too! i took it from a sign pic lol)

I want a Nicole Sch... (errr whatever you spell her name) body!
Nicole has one of the best bodies and she is absolutely gorgeous!

To get the V shape you'll have to lower your percent body fat to a low number. You'll also have
to go for a strength exercises to get the muscle to show. But of course not everyone is able to
get it, it depends on your body build. It's easier to get it as a guy though. So if you weren't born
with the lean meat on your lower abs then it'll be harder for you to get it. Sorry ):

How long will it take? It depends on how your body is with developing muscle and decreasing
cell fat. With how toned/skinny you are right now, I would say maybe 1 1/2 months to 2
months. Though it's hard to say, every body is different.

It's okay, I don't go to the gym either and have been working out at home or around the appts.
Personally I think that is better than going to the gym because of course it's free but you also
get more fresh air that way. When working out, it's better to get fresh outside air than inside air,
it helps with the breathing. So if you can get a yoga mat and do some exercises in the
backyard or on the porch.

While pushups/planks are great, doing that alone won't help you reduce the fat cells. You don't
lose fat cells, they shrink or enlarge depending on your consumption and activity. But you will
need to reduce the size to tone up, so that may result you to lose some lbs/kilos/any other
measurement.

Aerobics are a nice thing to do sense it's a full body workout, I do consider that you continue
doing your random dances and a few exercises I'll post.

For basic workout knowledge;
Do 30-60 minutes of Cardio to keep your heart rate up. You can randomly dance, walk around
(though keep your heart rate up, so walk with a quick pace) and other cardio activities.
Do 30-60 minutes of exercise. This can be from fast past dancing to weights to yoga, ect.

Here are some examples of workouts you can do;
Planks/Plank Pushups - This exercise will mainly focus on your upper body and
your mid section. Though it is a whole body workout, it gives more of a workout in those
sections. There are many different versions of planking. Ranging from basic pushup (plank
pushups.) to planks (elbows on the ground and/or hold while doing some other activity). It's a
great easy workout that is recommended to help tone your back muscles as well.

Burpees: Another full body exercise though this is more heart pumping. While I
don't recommend you doing this for many reps, if you are able to go ahead. This exercise helps
your whole body very well and you're using all the muscles in the group with one rep.

(I love this gal! If you're looking for more workouts, please check out her channel. )

Crunches: With crunches there are many variations. While most people think of the
basic chest up and down movement, there are also ones that will stimulate your lower abs
(which in my opinion are harder to target.) This is your basic ab workout, while there are many
more, even some in planks, this will be easier to focus on.

While she gives many variations of styles, some require equipment to do. You can do it
equipt-less but of course you'll get a better workout with the equipment. Though if you'd like you
can get something like a book and a pillow and substitute it for the items.

These are my favorite ab workouts, you feel the pain quicker and you feel like you're actually
working out. This may look effortless but it is a great workout, it also helps tone up your legs a
bit and your back. So that's always a plus.

I'm sorry for the long post but there are just some explanations and such which are useful to know.

Witty Firestarter

11,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
well her response was much more extensive than mine, but I've always just done a crap ton of leg lifts while I'm in bed and can't sleep... because you don't really need a flat, stiff surface for them

oh, and yeah I'm a guy, but i'm a transgender, so i was female until i was 19
Autumn Essence
Nicole has one of the best bodies and she is absolutely gorgeous!

To get the V shape you'll have to lower your percent body fat to a low number. You'll also have
to go for a strength exercises to get the muscle to show. But of course not everyone is able to
get it, it depends on your body build. It's easier to get it as a guy though. So if you weren't born
with the lean meat on your lower abs then it'll be harder for you to get it. Sorry ):

How long will it take? It depends on how your body is with developing muscle and decreasing
cell fat. With how toned/skinny you are right now, I would say maybe 1 1/2 months to 2
months. Though it's hard to say, every body is different.

It's okay, I don't go to the gym either and have been working out at home or around the appts.
Personally I think that is better than going to the gym because of course it's free but you also
get more fresh air that way. When working out, it's better to get fresh outside air than inside air,
it helps with the breathing. So if you can get a yoga mat and do some exercises in the
backyard or on the porch.

While pushups/planks are great, doing that alone won't help you reduce the fat cells. You don't
lose fat cells, they shrink or enlarge depending on your consumption and activity. But you will
need to reduce the size to tone up, so that may result you to lose some lbs/kilos/any other
measurement.

Aerobics are a nice thing to do sense it's a full body workout, I do consider that you continue
doing your random dances and a few exercises I'll post.

For basic workout knowledge;
Do 30-60 minutes of Cardio to keep your heart rate up. You can randomly dance, walk around
(though keep your heart rate up, so walk with a quick pace) and other cardio activities.
Do 30-60 minutes of exercise. This can be from fast past dancing to weights to yoga, ect.

Here are some examples of workouts you can do;
Planks/Plank Pushups - This exercise will mainly focus on your upper body and
your mid section. Though it is a whole body workout, it gives more of a workout in those
sections. There are many different versions of planking. Ranging from basic pushup (plank
pushups.) to planks (elbows on the ground and/or hold while doing some other activity). It's a
great easy workout that is recommended to help tone your back muscles as well.

Burpees: Another full body exercise though this is more heart pumping. While I
don't recommend you doing this for many reps, if you are able to go ahead. This exercise helps
your whole body very well and you're using all the muscles in the group with one rep.

(I love this gal! If you're looking for more workouts, please check out her channel. )

Crunches: With crunches there are many variations. While most people think of the
basic chest up and down movement, there are also ones that will stimulate your lower abs
(which in my opinion are harder to target.) This is your basic ab workout, while there are many
more, even some in planks, this will be easier to focus on.

While she gives many variations of styles, some require equipment to do. You can do it
equipt-less but of course you'll get a better workout with the equipment. Though if you'd like you
can get something like a book and a pillow and substitute it for the items.

These are my favorite ab workouts, you feel the pain quicker and you feel like you're actually
working out. This may look effortless but it is a great workout, it also helps tone up your legs a
bit and your back. So that's always a plus.

I'm sorry for the long post but there are just some explanations and such which are useful to know.

I know :/ every time I see her body.. I'm like.... jeez mannnn.... I'd be lucky if I become her husband lmfao

and wow.. I didn't know it would take that long and er I didn't know lots of things! sad I thought you'd get them by week or 2.. ;o waah... but thank you !
I'd do my best!
Cerefiere

I know :/ every time I see her body.. I'm like.... jeez mannnn.... I'd be lucky if I become her husband lmfao

and wow.. I didn't know it would take that long and er I didn't know lots of things! sad I thought you'd get them by week or 2.. ;o waah... but thank you !
I'd do my best!

Haha right! You can tell she's dedicated to staying fit and looking sexy (:

You're welcome (: With fitness you can't really tell how long something will take because of body
structure. While you will see visible results in a week or two but it won't be like a six pack or a four
pack. But of course it just depends on how you do the workouts and how many times you do it per
week. Remember to have rest days, your muscles need days to repair, form, ect.

Also like Lokis_Green_Mage, do leg lifts in your bed if you can't sleep or in the morning. While the
surface may be a bit uneven, it will be able to put you to sleep or wake you up.

G'luck (: Have fun with it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces