Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meiko-Mew's Compadre

Lupine Vampire

14,125 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
redface Its kinda embarrassing that at my age I'm already getting a little tubby, not to mention that my boyfriend is getting more buff everyday, can anyone please help a girl lose her back and stomach fat? redface
-The Maenad-
redface Its kinda embarrassing that at my age I'm already getting a little tubby, not to mention that my boyfriend is getting more buff everyday, can anyone please help a girl lose her back and stomach fat? redface

Read over this article as it is of help to you and as it says for #4, that also true as well.

How to Get Rid of Stomach Fat

Meiko-Mew's Compadre

Lupine Vampire

14,125 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
-x- Military Officer -x-
-The Maenad-

Read over this article as it is of help to you and as it says for #4, that also true as well.

Thanks love, and may you have a wonderful day!
-The Maenad-
-x- Military Officer -x-
-The Maenad-

I highly recommend that you drink matcha green tea. It helped me lose a lot of weight. Smoothies rich in vegetables and fruits are also great for weightloss.
-The Maenad-
-x- Military Officer -x-
-The Maenad-

You're welcome.
Cardio.

Its the number 1 way to lose weight correctly.

Matcha tea is great too as said above.
In my personal experience, eat clean! A healthy diet is the best way to cut that fat biggrin With a combination of exercise---even better!

Philosophizing Essence

36,525 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Just, as said above: eat clean. Plenty of veggies, only 1 or 2 fruits a day. Don't eat too much red meat, chicken and fish are best. Don't eat pastry, pasta, desserts... all natural smile

And, if you do excersice, even just walking, you will improve quickly.

Timid Sex Symbol

11,300 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Regular 100
drinking more water will make you bloat at first but it flushes everything out and in combination with good eating and healthy workouts, it will help lose the weight that bit faster! and it worked for me
What helped me a lot was taking dance classes (you have to get really in to it. If you just sort of half a** it than a lot of the benefits are lost) and swim classes. Most of the weight I lost doing those was on my tummy.
When it comes to losing fat, its first in last out, basically when your body stores fat it stores it in the stomach first, then arms, legs, etc, cardio is good, eat clean, no soda, junk food, if you really want to burn fat faster add some high intensity interval training to your workout c:

Shameless Conversationalist

8,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
How young are you?
I don't want to be rude and assume and age, but if you are in middle school then that weight burns off quickly as you get into high school, just try to eat clean and healthy as everyone else is recommending. Though it is hard to deviate from what your family eats, so try and promote health in the family.
If you are in high school, you just need to be more active. Get a gym membership, or ask the gym teacher to let you into the weight room after school. Try jogging or yoga. Just move around.

Try to drink more water, or tea. Both are wonderful, stay away from coffee, and sugary drinks. And diet soda.
If anything just stay away from soda. I consider it one of the biggest factors in weight gain. I was given diet soda regularily as a kid and I gained weight and started menarch early. Soda is made from aspartame which inhibits weight loss, and high fructose corn syrup which will spike your blood sugar, and make you tired and HUNGRY within the hour. An awful combo.

Also, don't get disheartened; belly fat takes the most time to get rid of, our lady bodies love holding on to it for future children. First you'll lose weight in the arms and legs, but you'll start evening out after a couple months.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff