Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Hunter

I've been noticing the last 8 weeks I've been having bags under my eyes.. mostly from stress and insomnia...

but it dont look good.

What is the best way to get rid of it?!?!!!

Omnipresent Hunter

Fix your sleep/stress problem, or use makeup.

Sparkly Citizen

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Don't drink lot's of liquid before bed. Put a spoon in your freezer at night, and in the morning, put the "cupped" part of to spoon under your eyes. Don't eat lot's of salt. Right when you wake up drink a glass of cold water do help dilute the salt you eat during the day.

Ruthless Businesswoman

8,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The best way to fix it is to fix your sleep and stress problem. Idk buy maybe taking a multivitamin or putting some extra iron to may or may not help.

Interesting Gaian

9,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Hygienic 200
Sleep more, drink more water.

It may be genetic, though. sad

Garbage Waffles

6,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Chuash
I've been noticing the last 8 weeks I've been having bags under my eyes.. mostly from stress and insomnia...

but it dont look good.

What is the best way to get rid of it?!?!!!

Sleep well smile

Time-traveling Senshi

The number one thing you can do is change how you sleep. You're probably sleeping in a position that allows for fluid to build up under the eyes adding to the puffiness. If you don't sleep on your back then start trying to do that. If you do sleep on your back you might not be propped up enough. Add an extra pillow so your head is propped enough to let the fluid under your eyes drain better. Another thing you can do is hydrate hydrate hydrate both inside and out. Drink your water and moisturize your face. It might not seem like a guy thing to do but a well hydrated face, especially at night, helps retain skin elasticity and that helps fight the bags under your eyes. There are some great men's face lotions out there now so you don't have to head to the ladies' aisle at the Walgreen's, CVS, or Rite Aid to get it. Also, be gentile when you wash your face during the day. Pat your skin dry because rubbing it will weaken the skin around your eyes. And don't forget to use sunscreen year round to protect your face, especially your eyes because the sun can really do a number on the thin skin around your eyes.

Diet is also important. Try not get too much salt during the day. And if you're of age watch how many cocktails you drink with dinner. Alcohol causes water retention and that can end up under your eyes. I can always tell when my dad's had one too many with his dinner by how puffy and translucent the skin under his eyes can become. So don't overdue it.

Hope this helps.

Use ice to spot heal, and drink lots of water. And ofcourse don't forget to have good sleep. smile

Clean Raider

Get some green tea bags, soak them then press out the excess water and leave them on your eyes(closed) for about 10-15 minutes before you go to bed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff