Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blob

This past March I started hooping. It's the only exercise I've been able to stick with for this long.I'm proud of myself for how much I've learned about myself and my body inside the circle. I've finally found flow with a single hoop and I've got a repertoire of tricks that I'm happy with for now so I've decided 2014 is all about doubles.

Sex Symbol

18,275 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Team Carl 200
P.E 3 miles gets your legs aching T-T
hello! nice to meet ya blaugh im new to gaia and kinda checking it out. my last job i was an infantry riflemen in the united states army and to stay fit a majority of our exercises id not consist of weights or anything like that just mainly hard work and determination to improve yourself (besides rifle physical training not fun... sweatdrop )

i normally start off with cardio days because that will give you the endurance to do anything id start off with 25 shooting stars, 50 sit-ups, flutter kicks, frog kicks, hello dollies doing this for at least 2 hours everyday i do that for 1 day and switch to running 6 miles then the next day id go for a 10 mile walk with a backpack holding around 35LBS after that day id switch to sprinting drills for 2 hours after you repeat that cycle.

id do some good ol fashioned push ups for building ur arms chest and back. (wide arm push ups and closed armed pushups) and diamond pushups (remember you cant afford big diamonds so keep them small. wink ) also sit ups crunches ( i hear slapping ur stomach when ur doing ur sit ups tenses up ur muscles when ur doing ur sit up but i never done myself) also if u can do some pull ups to build up ur shoulders i myself made it a habit years ago to do 25 pull ups after every meal but thats just me. Also remember when doing this truly apply urself if ur in pain keep going let ur watch tell you when to stop not ur body because it lies to you.

sorry for such a long message and the many punctuation errors ive made lol i spend more time working out then on the computer. anyways take care and good luck to ya. smile
angrybaconlover51
i do 100 situps a day but i heard they don't do that much anyones thoughts on this?
sit ups are great its a vary odd muscle in the body you can work it out every single day as hard as you want without hurting yourself its one of the few muscles in ur body that you cant do permanent damage to me myself i do around 80 sit ups in 3 mins a day (more if i can but i normally average around 80 in 3 mins) i normally i switch up my types of sit ups daily to keep my muscle groups guessing i have a 10 pack from mixing it up. once you get it you do it to maintain it lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff