Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Player

I have high blood pressure. A lot of anxieties, and stuff. I honestly don't want to go on medications of any sort. Any other possibilities to lower the blood pressure and bring down the level of my anxious feelings?

Also, since I'm posting, any tips to make some muscle on my bottom? I have a really small one, but it's really jiggly.

Last of it, on a few scars I have, I have been applying 10,000 BTU Vitamin E oil to the scars. I have a tan complexion. My dermatologist said it takes longer. But I know on some of my acne scars it worked faster than her "six months". Anyways, how long about should it take to fade away some arm and leg scars. Reason I am asking, I don't put my acne products on my arms and legs.

I think that sums up my requests. :] Any help is much appreciated! <3
Before anything else, find out what's safe for you to do with your Doctor, considering you have HBP. But - walking, starting at say, 25 consecutive minutes, just easy paced, and increasing it by 5 mins in 3 days, and continue like that. Should tone your bum, help your HBP, and ease your anxiety. Drink plenty of water, and don't eat any type of pork. <--Just a few things I can think of.

Scars are sexy - I've got a nice klutz scar on my right arm. Looks like zorro cut me.~

Dedicated Player

Ghaudly
Before anything else, find out what's safe for you to do with your Doctor, considering you have HBP. But - walking, starting at say, 25 consecutive minutes, just easy paced, and increasing it by 5 mins in 3 days, and continue like that. Should tone your bum, help your HBP, and ease your anxiety. Drink plenty of water, and don't eat any type of pork. <--Just a few things I can think of.

Scars are sexy - I've got a nice klutz scar on my right arm. Looks like zorro cut me.~

Lol, okay. Why does pork affect it? :0 I love pork, ham, etc... I don't eat it often though since my father doesn't like it except for breakfast. I do a lot of walking during the day though. I drink coffee, I heard it is okay to drink, could that be a factor? ;9

Mine are klutz and cat scars. xD I usually rough play with my cats. And I do a lot of dumb things. :9 And never learn my lesson. Lmao.

Conservative Citizen

I just went to the doctor and have high blood pressure, actually stage one hypertension (yay me!). My doctor told me to stay away from the salt shaker, exercise more and take a chill pill. I have extreme anxiety issues and was prescribed an assortment of anxiety meds when I was there on Monday. High blood pressure isn't good and you need to get it down. Relax, exercise (sprinting is good) and watch your sodium intake.

Edit: Oh yeah, lavender oil helps to lessen the appearance of scars. I have heard of women using a lotion that contains vitamin E to get rid of stretch marks, also.

Dedicated Player

Spifficated
I just went to the doctor and have high blood pressure, actually stage one hypertension (yay me!). My doctor told me to stay away from the salt shaker, exercise more and take a chill pill. I have extreme anxiety issues and was prescribed an assortment of anxiety meds when I was there on Monday. High blood pressure isn't good and you need to get it down. Relax, exercise (sprinting is good) and watch your sodium intake.

Edit: Oh yeah, lavender oil helps to lessen the appearance of scars. I have heard of women using a lotion that contains vitamin E to get rid of stretch marks, also.

I don't like chill pills. xD I have the biggest fear of being sick. I couldn't even take my proper acne medications. I use to have lower blood pressure when I was exercising more, high anxiety though. Now it's double wammy. How are the medications going for you?

I also heard Shea butter helps for that and stretch marks, I haven't really seen it work. The creams are expensive, plus contain less vitamin E than just using the oil. I may try some skin whitening techniques on them. But that's if this comes to an impatient fail. xD

Conservative Citizen

Emerald Zombie
Spifficated

I don't like chill pills. xD I have the biggest fear of being sick. I couldn't even take my proper acne medications. I use to have lower blood pressure when I was exercising more, high anxiety though. Now it's double wammy. How are the medications going for you?

I also heard Shea butter helps for that and stretch marks, I haven't really seen it work. The creams are expensive, plus contain less vitamin E than just using the oil. I may try some skin whitening techniques on them. But that's if this comes to an impatient fail. xD

I haven't heard much about Shea butter. My go to is really lavender oil, because it helps with a skin condition I have that gives me a lot of scars.

The meds are fine (no side effects). I've only been taking them since Monday. I was prescribed lexapro for general anxiety and xanax for the bad days. I understand not wanting to take meds, I've been very against it myself but need to get it under control. : ]

Ursine Comrade

Hmm, for the bum muscles, I would have recommended squats like usual but squat does raise blood pressure a lot during the rising part of the moment, from personal experience and from what studies show.

However, aside walking, there are other ways too! Stairs are excellent if you want to try higher intensities and glute bridges are very good for tightening those cheeks up if you focus on squeezing them tight at the top of the bridge. 3nodding

Dedicated Player

Spifficated
Emerald Zombie
Spifficated

I haven't heard much about Shea butter. My go to is really lavender oil, because it helps with a skin condition I have that gives me a lot of scars.

The meds are fine (no side effects). I've only been taking them since Monday. I was prescribed lexapro for general anxiety and xanax for the bad days. I understand not wanting to take meds, I've been very against it myself but need to get it under control. : ]

Ah. Okay. Have you taken the stronger ones yet? ;9 And do they actually work?
I've been thinking going onto blood pressure meds. But they also scare me. xD
I'll check into lavender oil then. :]

Dedicated Player

Fryderyk Chopin
Hmm, for the bum muscles, I would have recommended squats like usual but squat does raise blood pressure a lot during the rising part of the moment, from personal experience and from what studies show.

However, aside walking, there are other ways too! Stairs are excellent if you want to try higher intensities and glute bridges are very good for tightening those cheeks up if you focus on squeezing them tight at the top of the bridge. 3nodding

Bridges? ;o Expain?
What about biking? :3

Ursine Comrade

Emerald Zombie
Fryderyk Chopin

Bridges? ;o Expain?

It kinda looks like you're thrusting your hips into the air while you lie down on your back, but you squeeze your bum to hold the position before you get down.

This video will show better than my explanation would, hopefully~.

As for biking, it's very good for your heart, but I personally can't feel my butt that much from spinning, I'm afraid. It does good stuff for the legs though.

Dedicated Player

Fryderyk Chopin
Emerald Zombie
Fryderyk Chopin

Bridges? ;o Expain?

It kinda looks like you're thrusting your hips into the air while you lie down on your back, but you squeeze your bum to hold the position before you get down.

This video will show better than my explanation would, hopefully~.

As for biking, it's very good for your heart, but I personally can't feel my butt that much from spinning, I'm afraid. It does good stuff for the legs though.

xD Kind of looks wrong, but I'll try it. :3

xD I know, I biked for five hours straight, I was so sore the next day. x.x I need to get my bike back. >.<
Emerald Zombie
I have high blood pressure. A lot of anxieties, and stuff. I honestly don't want to go on medications of any sort. Any other possibilities to lower the blood pressure and bring down the level of my anxious feelings?

Also, since I'm posting, any tips to make some muscle on my bottom? I have a really small one, but it's really jiggly.

Last of it, on a few scars I have, I have been applying 10,000 BTU Vitamin E oil to the scars. I have a tan complexion. My dermatologist said it takes longer. But I know on some of my acne scars it worked faster than her "six months". Anyways, how long about should it take to fade away some arm and leg scars. Reason I am asking, I don't put my acne products on my arms and legs.

c: having bum problems? never fear! I have the all in one purpose miracle cure for all your problems. me.

And I have a few scars e ue.. mostly from me or someone else not being careful. Also, acne is a b***h emotion_donotwant

Dedicated Player

Olivia oil
Emerald Zombie

c: having bum problems? never fear! I have the all in one purpose miracle cure for all your problems. me.

And I have a few scars e ue.. mostly from me or someone else not being careful. Also, acne is a b***h emotion_donotwant

Lmao. I hope? I can't sleep sweetie. It's 1:30 in the morning and I'm wide eyed open feeling shitty because I'm stressing over the exams. >.< I'm freaking out. I don't think you can lower my blood pressure either sweetie. <3 I wish. ;3

Acne is a b***h. .-. Dx
Hey Zombeh. :3 I would definitely also recommend the glute bridges. There's a few variations you can do and there are a few other good exercises I can think of, as well, but they're amongst those I don't know the names of. >__<
Emerald Zombie
Olivia oil
Emerald Zombie

Lmao. I hope? I can't sleep sweetie. It's 1:30 in the morning and I'm wide eyed open feeling shitty because I'm stressing over the exams. >.< I'm freaking out. I don't think you can lower my blood pressure either sweetie. <3 I wish. ;3

Acne is a b***h. .-. Dx

at least I could worry my a** off with you <3~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas