• Hygienic 200

Desirable Kitten

This is awesome!!! whee

Desirable Genius

15,800 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Threadmaster 200
hi! love this chart especially because its so true. ive been on a juicing diet, and i like to snack on cashew nuts when im craving food. i have a an of roasted and a can of salted ones. if my moms like cooking something i usually go for the salted ones and feel satisfied, and when im craving sweets i go for roasted with a large cup of water and im no longer craving JUNK lol.

Lonely Lover

NatyXGarfXNom
hi! love this chart especially because its so true. ive been on a juicing diet, and i like to snack on cashew nuts when im craving food. i have a an of roasted and a can of salted ones. if my moms like cooking something i usually go for the salted ones and feel satisfied, and when im craving sweets i go for roasted with a large cup of water and im no longer craving JUNK lol.
its still so tempting lol

Desirable Genius

15,800 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Threadmaster 200
LovelySakura247
NatyXGarfXNom
its still so tempting lol

of course. those stuff has something inside them to make them addicting, i swear -.-;
but i can honestly say i feel satisfied by eatting my cashews , enough to not jump onto someones plate and eat it lol.

Lonely Lover

Wheezing Plague

Thank you for linking this heart I have a similar chart saved on my computer. 3nodding Gonna compare them and see if they say the same things..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff