Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am looking for tips on losing a few extra pounds. I'm not over weight or anything I just want to feel better about myself. Any ideas? I'm open. Thank you! (:

Divine Zealot

Refer to my post, here for my take on it. I should perhaps write a journal so I don't have to sift through everything...
Wraiem
Refer to my post, here for my take on it. I should perhaps write a journal so I don't have to sift through everything...

Thanks c:

Partying Kitten

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
join a boot camp!!! xD or maybe do some sports and less fatty foods heart

Divine Zealot

lIRawrz

It would be nice if they had things like that for "civilians." Just pay to get yelled at while they make you stronger.

Edit: Removing fatty foods doesn't necessarily = weight loss.
Wraiem
lIRawrz

It would be nice if they had things like that for "civilians." Just pay to get yelled at while they make you stronger.

Edit: Removing fatty foods doesn't necessarily = weight loss.

Well um, Thanks! I'm average weight so I don't think they'd take me in anyway. Also, i'm saving my money. For well, college.
My biggest tip would be to just drink more water. Other drinks are just empty calories, so just drinking water can really help cut down on calories. Plus drinking it throughout the day can make you feel fuller so you are less likely to eat other foods, and water can help flush your body of toxins.
glitzqueen07
My biggest tip would be to just drink more water. Other drinks are just empty calories, so just drinking water can really help cut down on calories. Plus drinking it throughout the day can make you feel fuller so you are less likely to eat other foods, and water can help flush your body of toxins.

Thanks, I only drink water, and tea. Sometimes soda. xD

This should be under Ruby and Sapphire.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas