Welcome to Gaia! ::

Madame Lee's Fangirl

Sparkly Newb

15,325 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I apologize completely if this is in the wrong place but I need help. More like I am seeking help for my friend.
I will not reveal age unless it is needed

So my friend and her bf had intercourse apparently a couple times now.
At times they would not use protection but, they would use it after. None of they time alone has lasted more than a couple minutes and I was told not once did anyone finish.
But last month , her period started around the 10th and ended around 17-18th.
She says that right now it seems to be late because it started on the 10th an right now it is the 20th an her period still hasn't started.she doe not believe she is pregnant because her bf has never ejaculated inside her or such.
I'm no expert but she came to me for help and I'm not sure. I just told her that it might just be a little late.
He says it has never been late like this. Of course, the one it comes slowest shifts such as beginning of month slowly moving toward end of month.
If you need more info feel free to ask. I will ask her too for the answers if I do not know them already .

But Is this just a late start? Or is she really pregnant or something else? Any info will greatly help a lot!

Wealthy Fatcat

There is still a possibility of pregnancy even before finishing. There is pre-c**, which I believe cannot be controlled, but I may be wrong...

Invisible Seeker

19,275 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
She could be pregnant and should by a test.

Shy Genius

5,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
The chance of her becoming pregnant off is pretty damn slim (as it's situational, generally, as to whether or not it contains any sperm), but stressing over the situation could also be making it worse; once mine was delayed by 16 days.

Benevolent Dabbler

Pregnancy tests are not expensive or painful, and can be purchased at chemists.
When in doubt, play it safe and do the test. It takes 2 minutes.

Madame Lee's Fangirl

Sparkly Newb

15,325 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Thank you very much.
I was thinking about her testing as well to be safe and know that if it is her being pregnant or not so that some of the stress and uncertainty can be cut off a bit.

Iv done some research as well and from what i have been reading.
Precum does not contain sperm.
But if the male has recently released and has not gone the RR and such, there may still be sperm around but the precum had then pushed the sperm outward.
Something like that
Which was confusing but understanding.

I will tell her about doing the test

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out