Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunges, Hip Lifts, Bridges, Step Ups, and Leg/hip extensions.
4laugh

Wheezing Smoker

Triki the Decimator
Wolfdude87
Here is everything you need. Enjoy.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
squats give you a buff a** not a nice 1

hahaha that's what i'm kind of thinking, and i don't want to burn the fat off my a**. but it's still good to do them

Wheezing Smoker

Bluburry-Pancakes
4laugh

I like the sound of that! c; haha

Wheezing Smoker

iDream version 2
Triki the Decimator
Wolfdude87

Like how weightlifting makes women plumpy she-hulk freaks of nature. Amazing logic.

^^ LMAO
rayneboweslushee
Bluburry-Pancakes
4laugh

I like the sound of that! c; haha

Yes they are amazing for the booty! Good luck!

Wheezing Smoker

Wolfdude87
Triki the Decimator
Wolfdude87

Your statement demonstrates a fundamental misunderstanding of what constitutes the shape of the human body. You see, the way you look is a mixture of genetics (muscle insertions), muscle and fat. Squats build muscle in the a** which makes it round, then if your body fat isn't too low it gives it that nice shape everyone wants. Muscle only grows one way, different exercises might have various degrees of effectiveness but all exercises that build up the a** give the same result. Squats just do it very well.

So basically, you couldn't be more wrong and you shouldn't post if you have no idea what you're talking about.

Very well put.

Distinct Lover

3,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Eat cake, get fat, get a big a**, profit.

Wheezing Smoker

alright peoples, and creeps, I've figured out what I'm going to be doing to achieve this goal and to overall make me feel better and happy.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-nookiB_a8RmXOFKUdpMjUx7JB_v515F

blogilates has a workout calendar made for every day of each month, and i'm going to be following that. she does a variety of workouts and for all areas of the body, which is perfect because i don't want to be doing the same routine everyday, it's best to change it up so I can get the most out of the workouts. I'm pretty sure that she does all of the things you guys have mentioned to me, so basically I'm taking all of your advice wink
thanks for helping me out guys, heart
I don't know if i want to post pictures, only because i am already skinny and you'd think I'm crazy or some s**t, but i am definitely not in shape, because my legs will burn just from standing at a sink, washing my hands. it's sad. haha.
But i am considering it. I'll either post it here, or maybe on instagram. @elisenusara
if any of you are going to follow me on instagram please let me know so I know who you are.

.... emotion_awesome

Wheezing Smoker

Indigo_Prophecy
Eat cake, get fat, get a big a**, profit.

silly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces