Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Nerd

Melody Niwa

Cool beans! I ate the chicken club panini for lunch and it wasn't too bad. A little lacking in flavour, but not bad overall.

According to my mum the sweet and sour chicken and the chicken parmesan are really good to.
She said the spaghetti and meatballs and the rice and bean dishes lack flavor, but do fill her up.

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Miss Esa
BMI Chart:

Hey a chart that says I'm actually at a healthy weight! Lol Almost all the charts I have looked at (took a health class with a NEW book and it said I was over weight <.< wink

Nice to know though I feel healthy, that I am in the healthy zone... even if it is a bit towards the higher end.

Friendly Seeker

Woke up this morning, and my boyfriend had made me two pieces of bacon and some hot green tea. <3 Then he got to watch me exercise for the first time ever - he loved it, haha! He thought all the dances were cute and silly. x3

Friendly Seeker

p.l.a.y.d.o.h
    Finished making the guild and sent out a couple invites.

I'd like to join if that's ok. 4laugh

3,650 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Signature Look 250
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    fitzy tantrum
      p.l.a.y.d.o.h

Id like to join if thats ok. 4laugh

Same here if thats ok

Interesting Nerd

fitzy tantrum
      Woke up this morning, and my boyfriend had made me two pieces of bacon and some hot green tea. 3 Then he got to watch me exercise for the first time ever - he loved it, haha! He thought all the dances were cute and silly. x3

My boyfriend and I just bought Just Dance. Were going to attempt that tonight

3,650 Points
      • Citizen 200
      • Signature Look 250
      • Forum Dabbler 200
      Day 2:

Starting weight: 192 pounds taken 2 months ago)
      Current weight: 173 pounds
      Target weight: 155 pounds

Exercise: none

Food:
      Lunch: cranberry turkey samdwich
      Dinner: scrambled eggs on brown toast
      Drinks : water

Interesting Nerd

Day 5

Skipped breakfast And had a somewhat early lunch.
      Lunch: Mongolian beef and steamed veggies no rice)
      Snack: cucumber and ranch dip
      Dinner: chicken fajita with lo-carb wrap.

Workout: walked around the neighborhood, Judt Dance for the XBox.

I wasnt really hungry this morning, so I ended up skipping breakfast, but I had lunch around 11. The boyfriend made lunch and I made dinner, and there is a cheese cake waiting to be eaten. I skipped the crust, and it has about 4 carbs per serving.
      I just finished dinner, but I am still fairly hungry. Im hoping dessert cures that.

Tiny Friend

fitzy tantrum
        p.l.a.y.d.o.h

I'd like to join if that's ok. 4laugh

It says that you dont accept invites. =(
        Here's a link. = D
        Health+

Quotable Conversationalist

4,300 Points
        • Forum Explorer 100
        • Forum Regular 100
        • Conversationalist 100
        Unfortunately, I don't have a scale at home and can't afford one. All I have to work with to determine weight loss is the tracker on myfitnesspal.com, as well as how my clothes fit. But still, I'm trying!

Interesting Nerd

Well, I was really hoping the boyfriend would go to the gym so I can try out Just Dance.... Didnt want to play the first time with people watching.

Interesting Nerd

Finally got the chance to play. Spent about 45 minutes playing/dancing and it was a blast! There are some great songs.

Quotable Conversationalist

4,300 Points
        • Forum Explorer 100
        • Forum Regular 100
        • Conversationalist 100
        Miss Esa
        Finally got the chance to play. Spent about 45 minutes playing/dancing and it was a blast! There are some great songs.

That sounds like a REALLY good investment...maybe I'll get it for my birthday in March?

Interesting Nerd

Melody Niwa
        Miss Esa

That sounds like a REALLY good investment...maybe I'll get it for my birthday in March?

So far its really good. We are big gamers at out house, and out Xboxes are probably the most used systems. I was going to get the Wii Fit board and one of those games, but for that kind of money it was smarted to get the Kinect, because it can be used with other games as well.
        Just Dance 3 had a handful or my favorite songs, and most of the songs on the game I really like.
        I was really hesitant at first, because I never had good luck with the Wii and its senor bar, but the Kinect is so much better.

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff