Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Muse

8,375 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
Basically, I eat a lot (equally, or sometimes more than those gigantic friends of mine), but never gained a lot of weight.

Current height: 4'10
Current Weight: 83 pounds
BMI: 17.3

Situation:
After meal: 95 pounds
Then I went swimming (I can't swim, so it's basically floating in tubes) with my family,
exercised a bit then my weight went back down to 82 pounds gonk

Any idea to help me gain a little bit of weight?
I'm way too skinny now gonk

ShakeZor's Waifu

Big Trash

Trying to change your weight dramatically can mess your body up tremendously. Whether it's overeating or undereating, and regardless of your weight, an imbalance in your intake will harm your body over time. We are designed to be flexible and maintain our weight at whatever our set point is. The more you try to gain, the more your body is going to fight back. Don't worry about society's normal. Focus on your normal. Take care of your body as best you can.

To get a better understanding of your set point, read this.

Beloved Muse

8,375 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
undercoverwalrus

Thanks for the information heart
While i was searching for this information i had come across this site. Thought to share the link with you.

http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/how-to-gain-weight

Beloved Muse

8,375 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
deenamathew
While i was searching for this information i had come across this site. Thought to share the link with you.

http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/how-to-gain-weight

Thank you heart

DreamEatingDemon's Husbando

I'm the same only I'm like so short XD never hit 90 pounds gonk if I did, it wasn't for long, I'm usually 84 pounds~ it's just the way we are~ don't fret :3

Super Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
u eat and drink and s**t and pee 12 pounds within that timeframe????? wow O_O

Newbie Noob

Sakiyama Emi
Basically, I eat a lot (equally, or sometimes more than those gigantic friends of mine), but never gained a lot of weight.
No, you don't.

The problem with "eat a lot" is that you really only have your own person to judge from, since you're not following your fat friends around everyday watching them eat every hour. Fat people often eat the same meals, but often eat bigger portions as well as snack a lot more than skinny people.

I would start by using a program like myfitnesspal and log your calories, and then see where you need to improve. The start eating like mad. GOMAD.

Beloved Muse

8,375 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
Slutty_Eddie
Sakiyama Emi
No, you don't.

The problem with "eat a lot" is that you really only have your own person to judge from, since you're not following your fat friends around everyday watching them eat every hour. Fat people often eat the same meals, but often eat bigger portions as well as snack a lot more than skinny people.

I would start by using a program like myfitnesspal and log your calories, and then see where you need to improve. The start eating like mad. GOMAD.

I actually snack a lot sweatdrop
I snack once an hour on average.
Since I can get hungry fairly easily.
I also eat a lot of things that were seemingly super fat to other people gonk

Newbie Noob

Sakiyama Emi

How much do you eat, though?

I mean, every hour, do you down an entire bag of Oreos? Or do you eat a tiny piece of chocolate and think you're doing the same thing?

Beloved Muse

8,375 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
Slutty_Eddie
Sakiyama Emi

How much do you eat, though?

I mean, every hour, do you down an entire bag of Oreos? Or do you eat a tiny piece of chocolate and think you're doing the same thing?

I eat a pack of Oreo and sometimes with two bars of KitKat

Distinct Informer

Sakiyama Emi

Current height: 4'10
Current Weight: 83 pounds
BMI: 17.3

Situation:
After meal: 95 pounds
Then I went swimming (I can't swim, so it's basically floating in tubes) with my family,
exercised a bit then my weight went back down to 82 pounds gonk

Any idea to help me gain a little bit of weight?
I'm way too skinny now gonk

I think an important thing to consider is your age. You might just have a fast metabolic rate, but it slows down somewhere in your 20's. Damn. I used to be your weight and a hundred lbs more. Honestly gaining weight is easy. Eat junk food, late at night, and have a beer (assuming your over 21) .

Beloved Muse

8,375 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
Exohrae

I'm 17 anyways gonk

Distinct Informer

Sakiyama Emi
Exohrae

I'm 17 anyways gonk

Yeah it's your metabolism then, I wouldn't worry about it too much. It will slow down on it's own later and you'll be happy. All of my friends got hella fat right after getting into college. I'm getting back into shape too, lost 16 lbs. For you though, it's probably hard because you don't buy your own food right? I would just say be liberal when it comes to junk food, you can afford it, and don't drink until your 21 buddy. Honestly you probably wouldn't like it anyways, I didn't at 17.

Beloved Muse

8,375 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
Exohrae
Sakiyama Emi
Exohrae

I'm 17 anyways gonk

Yeah it's your metabolism then, I wouldn't worry about it too much. It will slow down on it's own later and you'll be happy. All of my friends got hella fat right after getting into college. I'm getting back into shape too, lost 16 lbs. For you though, it's probably hard because you don't buy your own food right? I would just say be liberal when it comes to junk food, you can afford it, and don't drink until your 21 buddy. Honestly you probably wouldn't like it anyways, I didn't at 17.

I do buy my own food, sometimes.
I don't drink beer, I honestly like wine though sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas