Welcome to Gaia! ::

******** health.
I love food, it's my happiness. heart
*thumbs up smile

Hilarious Noob

crying crying crying i like to eat a lot, but my body doesn't want me to!

Comatose_Angel's Partner In Crime

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
siskataya
Hey everyone!

I wanted to take a moment today to wish you all a happy and healthy New SYear, and to let you all know just how very proud I uiiam of you.
O
When this forum was created in early 2012, there were doubts about it - would it be helpful? Would it just be a trollfest? Would people be too self-conscious to share and support each other? I am happy to say that despite those original concerns, this forum community has grown into a place where many of you find support and strength from each other as you pursue the path to better health and fitness.

Many of you (too many to count!) have messaged me over the past year with stories of your personal successes and I am honored you shared with me. Whether it was weight loss, muscle gain, quitting a bad substance, etc. you have risen to the occasion and started making better choices. I have unofficially counted over a ton of weight lost (from messages people sent me and various posts), dozens of people who quit a variety of toxic substances, and many more who have started moving more and eating better for the first time in their lives.

So, congratulations Health & Fitness forum - you are amazing! You have worked together to be supportive, offer advice and encouragement to each other, convinced each other to get medical help, and I am overwhelmed by this. Truly, you are helping each other to change for the better and it is a beautiful thing. And thank you for all the support you have given to me too - it's meant the world, and helped me stay focused on my own path heart

All the best to each of you in 2013, and hope your continued journey on the path to great health in 2013 brings you joy, wisdom, insight, and personal fulfillment. As always, please proceed safely with your life changes, and seek medical advice from a licensed doctor or medical professional before beginning any new health and fitness program. 3nodding

Sisky

Fluffy Vampire

10,375 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Invisible Contributor

11,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50

Quick Reply

Submit