Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Death Before Dish0nor

Ahh I see, cool stuff. I just searched for it on iTunes and noticed the price is like 8 bucks.
I thought it was going to be $3-5 but that's alright. I'll still buy it. xD

I know how you feel with the walking part.. it's so nice out today. Gahh I'll just continue again tomorrow. :'D

Yeah, the price is a little steep compared to most apps. But if that's what I have to pay to lose weight, worth it. xD And the creators seem really enthusiastic about the app. They promise to keep updating it!

And I heard they're working on an android version. I hope they come out with one soon. My boything has an android phone. >_<

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
UGH. I FORGOT MY ARMBAND
I hope the accelerometer works if the phone is in my shorts pocket while running the treadmill

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Cecilia Wolfram Davidson
UGH. I FORGOT MY ARMBAND
I hope the accelerometer works if the phone is in my shorts pocket while running the treadmill

I hate when that happens! Namely because women's exercise clothing (excluding sweatpants) don't have pockets! >____< I either have to stick it in my bra or my waistband. The accelerometer should still work in a pocket!

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Lady Kayura
Cecilia Wolfram Davidson
UGH. I FORGOT MY ARMBAND

I hate when that happens! Namely because women's exercise clothing (excluding sweatpants) don't have pockets! >____< I either have to stick it in my bra or my waistband. The accelerometer should still work in a pocket!
not very well.

Aleksei's Waifu

Ruthless Strawberry

25,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Love Machine 150
Ankle Update: Well my ankle is still a little swollen but I'm able to walk on it with little to no pain.
Hopefully tomorrow I can get back to doing my Cardio Boxing on Your Shape Fitness Evolved

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Almost an HOUR OF WALKING later and I complete the first mission with extra supplies and some morbid DJs

Friendly Citizen

Cecilia Wolfram Davidson
Almost an HOUR OF WALKING later and I complete the first mission with extra supplies and some morbid DJs

Could this be..Zombies, Run? emotion_dowant
I'm all excited to get the app now. I've read the reviews and recommendations so I know that spending the 8 bucks is worth it.
Simply Angle
Ankle Update: Well my ankle is still a little swollen but I'm able to walk on it with little to no pain.
Hopefully tomorrow I can get back to doing my Cardio Boxing on Your Shape Fitness Evolved

You should really focus on rehabbing your ankle with specific exercises after a sprain. It will be weaker now and it's highly likely you'll injure it again. I'd recommend looking up some ankle exercises and stretching them in the morning and/or before bed regularly for a little while before getting back in the swing of things.

I had a bad sprain a few months ago and rehab made a difference.

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Cecilia Wolfram Davidson
Lady Kayura
Cecilia Wolfram Davidson
UGH. I FORGOT MY ARMBAND

not very well.

sad I didn't calculate how many steps to miles my accelerometer took into account. If I put something into fitocracy, I use the miles from the treadmill. My brother seems to think that the app doesn't give items based on steps/miles done but on time. One could sit with the app running and just pick up items but that kills the motivation to make one move.

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
zyg0tic
You should really focus on rehabbing your ankle with specific exercises after a sprain. It will be weaker now and it's highly likely you'll injure it again. I'd recommend looking up some ankle exercises and stretching them in the morning and/or before bed regularly for a little while before getting back in the swing of things.

I had a bad sprain a few months ago and rehab made a difference.

I've had multiple ankle injuries in my life to both ankles (though not at the same time) and little rehab. And now it isn't uncommon to have ankle pains randomly on one or the other. It's so bad that I make sure to carry a brace with me in my bag to work in case it starts hurting. So yeah, rehab is likely a good idea.

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Hey folks, how is your Wednesday going? Any good workouts?

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Sadly no. Had to opt out of Zumba due to rain

Aleksei's Waifu

Ruthless Strawberry

25,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Love Machine 150
Lady Kayura
Hey folks, how is your Wednesday going? Any good workouts?

It's going alright, how is yours going?

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Simply Angle
It's going alright, how is yours going?

It could've been worse. My Thursday is going better.

Cecilia, that sucks. I've heard Zumba is a lot of fun. Thought about trying it. Guess I should just add it to the list of things to try... ice skating, trampoline exercise classes, rock climbing... yeah, not done any of those yet.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
i'll try to hit the treadmill briefly tonight - no zombies since i can't do mob evasion with the accelerometer. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff