Free Gold <3 1 100.0% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]

Anxious Dabbler

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Hello! (。・ω・)ノ゙

emotion_8c So on January 5th, my boyfriend Alex went to Job Corps in Miami for schooling in Culinary Arts, and I live in St. Petersburg (260 miles away) . crying For a good week , I slept decently, and would wake up between 6am - 8am. After that week had passed, I eventually started to have anxiety from him being gone so long, and I started having difficulty sleeping and was up much later(sometimes until 9am), sleeping all day til about 2pm-4pm. This is the longest he's been gone. cry neutral

emotion_c8 Starting yesterday, my work to fix my sleeping schedule began. Last night I decided to get to bed at a more decent time , and I laid in bed for hours until about 9am and finally fell asleep. (」゜ロ゜)」 During those hours I lied awake , I had a lot on my mind and started having anxiety. I noticed today I started getting dark circles and bags under my eyes. Pretty much every night I've stayed up, I've been stressing and have had a lot on my mind. ⊙﹏⊙ emotion_donotwant

Yes I've had an issue with sleep before, and I would stay up for a ridiculous amount of hours...
******************************************************************************************************************************************
My Questions Are:

gaia_nitemareleft Do I have minor insomnia or have an over active mind?
gaia_angelleft If anyone can give my tips to help me fall asleep , please let me know. All help is appreciated!!!

Anxious Citizen

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
I always have off nights because of over thinking but I just get over it for the next night, telling myself that I have no choice but to keep a healthy lifestyle going!

Hmm Maybe if you exhaust your body enough with exercise, you'll just want to sleep. Or Use your brain a lot during the day solving cryptic puzzles or something. This sounds like you need some sort of comfort though, keep good memories of your bf in your mind not that the fact he is gone.

Anxious Dabbler

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
agirlnamedolivia
I always have off nights because of over thinking but I just get over it for the next night, telling myself that I have no choice but to keep a healthy lifestyle going!

Hmm Maybe if you exhaust your body enough with exercise, you'll just want to sleep. Or Use your brain a lot during the day solving cryptic puzzles or something. This sounds like you need some sort of comfort though, keep good memories of your bf in your mind not that the fact he is gone.

Thank you so much c: I'll give this a try!!! (^ω^)
agirlnamedolivia

I've tried to exhaust my body before, but really, if my mind won't shut up, it just won't happen. xd sad truth of my body. I'm sure not everyone's is like that. If you can't get your brain to be quiet, try some soft instrumental music that makes your happy (maybe not think of him, necessarily smile ) or just some calm classical music. I've noticed that the soft, calming music (that sometimes I know) helps my mind free itself from stress and I fall asleep. If the music is sliiiiiightly too loud, though, it doesn't work and I just lie there smiling. heh lol But! Sometimes we get it right. Good luck! biggrin

Wheezing Plague

I have insomnia. For me it goes in waves. During some periods I can't sleep very much. Other times I'm constantly tired and I can't do anything but sleep.

Then there's also those days when I should be able to sleep, but I can't cause I'm stressed, or I'm sleeping in a new location.. It's pretty boring to lie in bed and stare at the ceiling.
I think I have a harder time falling asleep when I try to fall asleep. I usually just relax and let my body just naturally fall asleep on its own. I usually fall asleep within 5 minutes of lying down ^^

Anxious Citizen

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
x_CalmYourTits_x
agirlnamedolivia

Thank you so much c: I'll give this a try!!! (^ω^)

Good luck! if you keep at it, you'll figure it out eventually.

Anxious Citizen

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
Blu34
agirlnamedolivia

I've tried to exhaust my body before, but really, if my mind won't shut up, it just won't happen. xd

Its only happened to me a few times, once after a half marathon, and a few times when I have spent a few too many hours at the gym (3 or 4 hours at the gym... crazy days)

Tipsy Regular

buy some chamomile tea, add honey or sugar. and drink right before bed. itll help you sleep. smile
x_CalmYourTits_x
[/quote

Anxious Dabbler

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
betyana79
buy some chamomile tea, add honey or sugar. and drink right before bed. itll help you sleep. smile
x_CalmYourTits_x
[/quote

This tea really works? yum_tea

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out