Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hello everyone! cat_biggrin

Before I get to the point, I would just like to give you some background information. Two years ago, I had very clear skin. There were a few blemishes here and there, but they usually went away after a day or two. I'm starting to get mild acne this year, and it has become such an insecurity for me!

I try not to wear makeup on my face, in case it gets worse. I wash it every morning and every night with warm water and Biore's Steam Activated Cleanser. I used to moisturize with Dove's Essential Nutrients Day and Night Cream, but somehow I can't find it anywhere anymore. It worked sooooo well with my skin. cat_crying

Anyways, that's enough information.

Yesterday, I bought Spectro's AcneCare Vanishing Lotion for Sensitive Skin in hopes of clearing my acne up. Please answer the following:

Have you used this product before?
Do you like it?
Would you use it again?
How did it affect your skin?
Leave any other comments that you think I may need to know as well.

Much thanks!
emotion_bigheart

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Try Google? I don't think you'll find much information here. biggrin

Fashionable Phantom

Sparkly Gekko

Hii!(: I have used this product before and I liked it for a couple of weeks, but personally for me it didn't work that well with my skin cause I was blessed with sensitive, oily and dry skin emotion_facepalm lucky right? I don't think I would use it again, because it just wasn't the right type of skin product for me, but I would just say to try it and see!(: We all have different types of skin, so its best just to try something for a little while and if your skin starts to get red or act more sensitive then get off of it and try something new! Best of luck! And I hope this somewhat helped emotion_c8

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
xX_the_silent_angel_Xx
Hii!(: I have used this product before and I liked it for a couple of weeks, but personally for me it didn't work that well with my skin cause I was blessed with sensitive, oily and dry skin emotion_facepalm lucky right? I don't think I would use it again, because it just wasn't the right type of skin product for me, but I would just say to try it and see!(: We all have different types of skin, so its best just to try something for a little while and if your skin starts to get red or act more sensitive then get off of it and try something new! Best of luck! And I hope this somewhat helped emotion_c8

Thank you! c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces