Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Nymph

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Signature Look 250
I bought a bottle of it a while back and have yet to start taking it. I wanted to try it since it seems like healthier option to assist with weight management. No being rude please I am only curious sweatdrop

Fuzzy Kitten

4,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
I only have used it a handful of times,the one i got is the liquid that comes with a dropper you put under your tongue for like 30 seconds but idk i haven't seen any difference....yet again i only used it a handful of times so idk sorry xp

Popular Sophomore

13,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Athlete 50
I took it for 3 months, didn't do anything for me. It's just another one of those gimmicks. I used natural GC, not the sketchy stuff in those crappy white bottles.

Dapper Darling

WedMD
It appears to block an enzyme called citrate lyase, which your body uses to make fat. It also raises levels of the brain chemical serotonin, which may make you feel less hungry.

But actual weight loss results aren't impressive. A review published in the Journal of Obesity found that people who took garcinia cambogia in studies lost about 2 pounds more than people who didn't take it. The reviewers couldn't say for sure that the weight loss was because of the supplement. It could have been from the lower-calorie diet and exercise programs the people in the studies typically followed. Better studies are needed to find out if HCA really helps people lose a lot of weight and keep it off.

Here's the link. I think the Kardashians use GC, too. Not that it really matters what they do, but since they're celebrities and constantly put on pedestals because of what they look like... *shrug*.
Is that a weight loss pill?

Tipsy Prophet

15,625 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
I tried it out for about a month, and honestly didn't really see any difference in my weight. I think it's mostly just another type of scam. I read a few reviews from sites that turned out to be just marketing it, and everyone referred to it as some magical weight loss pill. Lies, all of it. There were a few warning signs I should have considered. The main on was that people had claimed to lose something like 30-50 pounds in only a few short weeks, with little to no dietary changes. That is not healthy at all. The best way to lose weight, is the old fashioned way. Through changing your eating habits, drinking more water, and finding some sort of physical activity to work into your life. All three of which I need to start working on.

Dapper Codger

Just another gimmick that people get hooked on when they want to lose weight on their own.

Ice-Cold Conversationalist

I have used it. It makes you S**T out a lot of the fat content. I stopped because it really works if you change your diet and exercise regularly. I just stick to my food specifics and heavy compound lifting and lots of water, it treats me better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff