Welcome to Gaia! ::

Victorious Waffles

I had mine out 2 months ago and my digestion is still really out of whack. Most of the time, about 30 minutes or so after I eat, I have really bad diarrhea and expel everything I just ate and then some.
If anyone else has gone through this, I'd really appreciate any advice on how to deal with it without having to take massive amounts of antidiarrheals.
I have had my gallbladder removed and so has my sister and mother. We all have the same problems and haven't really found anything to fix the problem. I have gone to the doctor about it and he just told me there are certain foods I may want to avoid if I don't want to take any medication to prevent it. The gallbladder is pretty much your bodies trashcan so without it, it has to find other options to get rid of the junk.

Examples of those foods are: Anything overy greasy such as fast food, whole dairy, red meat, and alcohol. Those are just the main ones he used.

Victorious Waffles

iBatDad
I have had my gallbladder removed and so has my sister and mother. We all have the same problems and haven't really found anything to fix the problem. I have gone to the doctor about it and he just told me there are certain foods I may want to avoid if I don't want to take any medication to prevent it. The gallbladder is pretty much your bodies trashcan so without it, it has to find other options to get rid of the junk.

Examples of those foods are: Anything overy greasy such as fast food, whole dairy, red meat, and alcohol. Those are just the main ones he used.

I actually don't have most of those in my diet anyway because of how broke I am. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff