Welcome to Gaia! ::

I want to get myself back in shape, maybe lose a little bit of my gut before August.
My problem with this is, I have no money and I am only available from before 7am and after 8pm.
Any advice?

I have a bike, but due to my time restraints, I don't see a bike being much of a factor.

Premium Trainer

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
maybe ride your bike to school, work, shops, etc if they arnt to far away? if time is a problem then you need to start eating healthier, a lot of people say loosing weight is 20% exercise and 80% diet. you should try getting into yoga though if you want some sort of exercise.

Fashionable Genius

Hackerave
I want to get myself back in shape, maybe lose a little bit of my gut before August.
My problem with this is, I have no money and I am only available from before 7am and after 8pm.
Any advice?

I have a bike, but due to my time restraints, I don't see a bike being much of a factor.

I would have to say either commit to waking up before the sun, or after 8pm... and dedicate anywhere from 30-50 minutes of a workout. You are your own gym. Body weight exercises are amazing in toning, tightening, and strengthening. Overhead squats (with a towel, phone book, a backpack with books, or whatever in it- any house hold item with as much weight as you can work with safely is amazing.), air squats, various ab moves, push ups, tricep dips, interval running, or just plain running, plyo- jump training, or even invest in a set of resistant bands and a jump rope. You don't have to buy super expensive gear to achieve results, as long as you're pushing yourself, eating clean, and committing, the results will happen. :]

Gracious Raider

Do your training in the morning. I have to do it but, I'm up at 5:30 everyday and doing cardio, either distance runs and sprints and/ or bodyweight exercises for an hour. After work is my time to exercise on my own though, an hour- two hours in the gym every night. There's days you don't want to do it, but if it's something you really want, you'll do it, eat right and get to where you wanna be.
You should exercice in the morning before eating ! Then take a shower eat and off you go to continue your day hyper energized !

Newbie Gaian

2,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Do some exercises at home, no equipment required. Just enough space to move without knocking into things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff