Welcome to Gaia! ::

So sick of basically starting a new diet everyday. I'm not fat or anything but I really need to tone up, I'm getting lazy and seriously un-motivated. And at the weekend pizza and takeaway is just so appealing.......

What are your tips for staying motivated and stopping yourself from snacking?

I really need to find something that is healthy to snack on and will stop me from being so hungry, I'm small but I can seriously eat like a horse sometimes.

Supreme Demigod

16,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Full closet 200
lol I have a good one... think of those who don't have things to eat, share food with them be generous. Just a suggestion heart spread the love by loving yourself first (-by eat less junk takeaway) and then share with others (like buying homeless ppl good fruits to eat smile eat with them)

if you need snacking food that are healthy... fruits are the best. berries or ripe bananas. as much as you want 3nodding so healthy
Your diet isn't an issue if you're small and want to tone up..

Your issue is, you need to exercise.
Snacking is fine. Plan your meals ahead of time so you don't reach for snacks out of frustration of not knowing what to make for dinner. Plan healthy meals. You can use myfitnesspal.com ( i love that site ) to track your food intake each day.

There's not many ways to stay motivated. If you really want to make a serious change, then you'll do it. It's that simple. Otherwise toning up isn't THAT important to you.
There aren't many homeless people around where I live...

What you said there basically sums up my problem. I really need to start planning meals instead of frustration snacking! I feel like its a problem with me being so lazy but I just have 0 energy. People say that once you start to eat healthier and exercise more your energy comes back to you aswell, its just getting past that first hurdle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff