Welcome to Gaia! ::

Diamond Noob

17,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
I'm currently wearing two pairs of socks, thin ones under thicker ones, but my feet aren't getting any warmer. This isn't much fun either because I have minor chilblains on my toes. Every hour I get up and pace around the house for a few minutes before going back to what I was doing. Nothing helps and nobody in the house would dare touch my feet. How can I keep them warm? Do you have any chilblain remedies?

It's winter here, I'm in Australia. I wear shoes and socks all through the cold seasons and chilblains hasn't been a problem with me before.

Dapper Codger

Fuzzy socks?
User Image

My feet are always cold because I'm anemic, and wearing fuzzy socks with big squishy fuzzy slippers at home helps a ton. I also have an electric blanket that helps tremendously in keeping me warm.
Sometimes I like to put heating pads on my feet. : P

Diamond Noob

17,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
F u j i b e r r y
Fuzzy socks?
User Image

My feet are always cold because I'm anemic, and wearing fuzzy socks with big squishy fuzzy slippers at home helps a ton. I also have an electric blanket that helps tremendously in keeping me warm.

I don't have fuzzy socks. Apparently they're a "worthless investment."
But all I have are these stupid socks which always suck up moisture and make my feet re-cold.

Dapper Codger

Adorabamf
F u j i b e r r y
Fuzzy socks?
User Image

I don't have fuzzy socks. Apparently they're a "worthless investment."
But all I have are these stupid socks which always suck up moisture and make my feet re-cold.

Naww, they're the best socks I've ever had! So useful in the winter. I need 982429864 pairs of them.
Maybe some physical activity to increase the blood flow around your body? I usually find that helps me cause I am hypotensive and the blood flow to my fingertips and toes can be poor sometimes making them icy.

Diamond Noob

17,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
KimberlyAriel07
Maybe some physical activity to increase the blood flow around your body? I usually find that helps me cause I am hypotensive and the blood flow to my fingertips and toes can be poor sometimes making them icy.

I'm trying to refrain from too much physical activity. I have an injured knee and mom refuses to believe I need to get it checked out.

Dertey's Bae

How about getting some UGGs?

Ai

Kawaii Fairy

I had chilblains on my toes this past winter. They were painful. :c
I wore two pairs of socks plus slippers pretty much 24/7. When I'd get out of the shower/bath, I'd immediately dry my feet off and put my socks and slippers back on.
Maybe soaking your feet in warm water will help?

Diamond Noob

17,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
forlorn callie
I had chilblains on my toes this past winter. They were painful. :c
I wore two pairs of socks plus slippers pretty much 24/7. When I'd get out of the shower/bath, I'd immediately dry my feet off and put my socks and slippers back on.
Maybe soaking your feet in warm water will help?

I don't have slippers. I've been meaning to get more.

Wheezing Plague

Have you tried compressions socks/stockings? They're a bit tighter around the feet and legs to stimulate bloodflow.

Diamond Noob

17,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
Skyllaeh
Have you tried compressions socks/stockings? They're a bit tighter around the feet and legs to stimulate bloodflow.

No I haven't. That might be an idea.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces