Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Gawker

So this morning I woke up, and everything was fine until I got out of bed. I felt unbalanced. When I took my first few steps of that day it was like I hadn't walked in years, I wobbled and had to grab hold of my dresser for support. And then my vision blurred a little. Even standing still felt like the room was spinning. Then when I was at campus going up the stairs to my class I felt like the world had shifted to the left a little. Now I am usually a clumsy person, and sometimes I can't even walk straight but this was completely different. This has never happened to me before. Has anyone else had this problem?

Wheezing Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
l Captain Obvious l

Did one of your boobs shrink emotion_awesome ?

Wheezing Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
But in all seriousness it might be an ear infection. You usually don't feel it till it ruptures the ear drum or becomes an increasing ache/swells your ear shut. Ear infections can distrupt you equilibrium (balance), sinuses, and can increase blood flow to the head due to your body fighting said infection. So if your feeling hot and suddenly your gaze goes black or you find that you have a dizzy fit and all, that might be the case.

I've had several ear infections in my younger days so its important to check with your doctor, it may be something else entirely, but let me tell you severe ear infections are hella painful.

Dangerous Lunatic

12,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
l Captain Obvious l
So this morning I woke up, and everything was fine until I got out of bed. I felt unbalanced. When I took my first few steps of that day it was like I hadn't walked in years, I wobbled and had to grab hold of my dresser for support. And then my vision blurred a little. Even standing still felt like the room was spinning. Then when I was at campus going up the stairs to my class I felt like the world had shifted to the left a little. Now I am usually a clumsy person, and sometimes I can't even walk straight but this was completely different. This has never happened to me before. Has anyone else had this problem?

sounds like its in your ear, my mom has had this , inner ear can cause off balance and dizziness and might cause u to feel sick at ur stomache

Interesting Gawker

Frozen Chrysalis

I've had a few serious ear infections when I was little too, but I can't remember feeling like I did earlier. Though I will make sure I'll see a doctor, wouldn't hurt to anyway. (I wish my boobs shrank ; A ; )

Wheezing Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
l Captain Obvious l
Frozen Chrysalis

I've had a few serious ear infections when I was little too, but I can't remember feeling like I did earlier. Though I will make sure I'll see a doctor, wouldn't hurt to anyway. (I wish my boobs shrank ; A ; )

Well they can be different as you get older. When I was 14 I had one that plugged up my sinuses for two weeks I thought I had the flu.

Two years ago my ear drum ruptured in my left ear and I had blood dripping from it.

They hurt, but can have different symptoms. Just don't let that pain come, it hurts so much ;n ;

Now I need a hug ;n ;

Interesting Gawker

Frozen Chrysalis
l Captain Obvious l
Frozen Chrysalis

Well they can be different as you get older. When I was 14 I had one that plugged up my sinuses for two weeks I thought I had the flu.

Two years ago my ear drum ruptured in my left ear and I had blood dripping from it.

They hurt, but can have different symptoms. Just don't let that pain come, it hurts so much ;n ;

Now I need a hug ;n ;

D'awwww c'mere Frozen emotion_hug

Wheezing Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
l Captain Obvious l

-is hugged-

Thanks emotion_brofist

Interesting Gawker

Frozen Chrysalis