Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think I might have one. I had my wisdom teeth extracted about two days ago and I drank from a straw even though I was told not to (I forgot). I started brushing my teeth tonight and when I started spitting, I started feeling a bit of pain. I heard dry sockets often occur at the bottom molars and that's where most of the pain is for me. I'll call my dentist later but please send some feedback.
I'm glad you're going to call your dentist, but it may just be residual pain from the operation. What type of painkillers are you taking? I didn't get a dry socket when I had mine extracted, but I've heard that they are extremely painful.
Hitsuga
I'm glad you're going to call your dentist, but it may just be residual pain from the operation. What type of painkillers are you taking? I didn't get a dry socket when I had mine extracted, but I've heard that they are extremely painful.

Ratio-oxycocet. I was told to use it when the pain really hurts but it doesn't hurt that much actually so I don't take it too often. I do have antibiotics and I pop one every 6 hours like prescribed. I checked my mouth this morning and it seems like the clot is doing fine and my pain isn't growing and feels more like very slight muscular pain in my gums than actual bacteria attacking my nerves and bone inside the socket. I was told it is mostly likely what you said, residual pain. I'll call again if it starts hurting more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff