Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Survivor

Sensitive, regular, oily, dry, etc? What are some things you have to do to take care of it and what are some things you can't do? ^ . ^

Super Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
You mean "What type of skin do you have?" razz

I have combination skin. Dry cheeks and minimally oily t-zone. My skin is prone to getting dry because I live in a city with very low humidity (I hate it.)

I used to have very oily skin when I was younger, but that changed when I started moisturizing religiously. I still do, and it prevents my face from becoming oily, aging, and getting wrinkles, ect.

Dapper Striker

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • First step to fame 200
My skin is a combination type as well. It's dry around my cheeks and jawline, oily in the middle of my forehead, and the rest is normal with random patches of sensitive skin. Makes it pretty hard to care for, but can't go wrong with a gentle cleanser, vitamin c serum, and argan oil lotion. I seriously love that stuff... whee From time to time I'll do a honey mask or coconut oil mask. So luxurious~

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
I have sensitive and combination skin along with it getting oily too. I use my Clearasonic brush with the Green Tea for sensitive skin/combination skin. I use a moisturizer/sunscreen SPF 50 with UV protection for my face and neck when I go out.
I have a skin condition called KP
my skin care routine is Exfoliate almost everyday
and I use non perfumed moisturizers too
if anyone have the same condition , and want more tips
on how I keep my KP away you can send me a message
its a big headache but it helps . . .

Romantic Lover

8,400 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I have very dry skin. I also have Eczema, and I tend to get dry patches on my face and elbows once winter rolls around.
For me, I use an Avon cleanser. Avon works great for keeping my skin healthy, moist, and clear of acne. Additionally, I use an Exfoliater from ClearSkin every other day.
I also moisturize every night and day after washing my face. I use BareMinerals Combination Moisturizer in the morning, and BareMinerals Dry Cream at night.
I also have a prescription cream to help control my acne. With this combination, my skin stays healthy, clear, and soft.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff