Welcome to Gaia! ::

?

Friendly Gaian

Both of them are very effective because it works out your muscles and helps you tone your body too.

Liberal Regular

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Both are very good. But, Zumba is pretty fun while running can be boring at times.

Magical Girl

10,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
☆〜(ゝ。∂)personally id pick running but pick whats enjoyable

Magical Girl

10,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Also u get vitamin D from the sun

Snuggly Dragon

Do what you like. Zumba's a little easier to get started with, so that'd be my choice >.> I am not built for jogging

Dangerous Prophet

Crossfit ... do it
Zumba is fun, but too intensive. You can choose the speed of running, so it's a better choice for you.

Tipsy Exhibitionist

11,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Love Machine 150
Probably a good idea to switch it up.

I prefer running but i'm also throwing some zumba workouts in since the snow around here is getting pretty deep.

Dapper Genius

7,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100
Based on what I've read, it depends more on the person. Motivation is a factor. Some people find it easier and more enjoyable to stick to Zumba than running, but it appears that running has a bigger effect on weight.

I run, with headphones on. It does help the time pass quicker.
do both there's no perfect way for toning

Friendly Explorer

8,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Try alternating between both of them. If you only do one your body will become use to the movements.
Keeping your body on it's toes and challenged will be more effective than doing the same things all the time.
Also, Zumba can be so much fun once you get in to it!

Hygienic Member

My friends sister does Zumba and she says its super intense. Way more work than running.
Which one is more fun for you? Plays a big factor in how hard you work at it/how often you go. Why not go back and forth between the two to keep your body guessing? Also pure cardio is no good muscle helps burn extra calories so I'd deffinately lift weights once a week on top of whatever else.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff