Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just like to say to all who are reading this here post (for whatever reason that may be) is that I dance all the time. By this I mean that when I'm not relaxing here in my cozy bed, driving, or trying to make a wall made out of cans, I'm moving to the grooving sound of anything. You'll also notice that I am posting this in the fitness and health forum (I know you know, but now it's a fact). That is because people keep on saying that it must be really healthy to always be moving. And I'm not talking about just kind of, sort of, maybe dancing. Or going so hard that I look like I'm some how having a seizure. What I'm talking about is where I'm having fun, and have a good feel of the music I'm listening to, and not caring who is watching. Anyways, I'm just wondering what other people think about this. I'm also wondering if there are other people out there who do the same as me. I've not seen other people dancing around town, or dancing at their work. If your out there though, then I'd like to hear from you, and get your opinion on this topic.

D Vin

Wealthy Capitalist

13,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
I do that too, though probably not as much. It takes the edge off my anxiety.

Shy Loverboy

I'd be to embarrassed to dance in "public" and by public I just mean where others are not dancing. however I love to dance at home and in the clubs. I really love to rave when ever I'm at Otakon.
trashME
I do that too, though probably not as much. It takes the edge off my anxiety.

I didn't even think about the psychological effects. When I just wanna escape from the world, I just focus on dance for awhile. Also thanks for the reply. ^^
Komaches alt
I'd be to embarrassed to dance in "public" and by public I just mean where others are not dancing. however I love to dance at home and in the clubs. I really love to rave when ever I'm at Otakon.

I've not been to that many clubs, but i still had a fun time. It's not easy for a lot of people to dance in public. I've done it so much that it would be weirder not to dance. At least I would feel like that. Which ever way you do it, is great. biggrin

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
I do the same thing. I've been known to dance in the grocery store isle when they played a really rockin old song.

It's part of my life, this kind of motion. I wouldn't feel complete without it.
Great Lakes haze
I do the same thing. I've been known to dance in the grocery store isle when they played a really rockin old song.

I know what you mean. People have asked me if I can stay still, and I try. Not for long but I try.
I can't imagine me going back to just walking some ware and not dancing.

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
exgalloper
Great Lakes haze

I know what you mean. People have asked me if I can stay still, and I try. Not for long but I try.
I can't imagine me going back to just walking some ware and not dancing.

Awesome! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces