Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
Godzillaindrag

Oh my, I am so sorry; I'm a fast reader and some times I'm so fast I miss read things. I apologize for that.... emotion_facepalm I've heard good things about Zumba classes! I've also seen that they have Zumba DVDs in Walmart and what not....I think Santa is going to have a field day with me for Christmas!! I used to run 2 miles every night but then I stopped..... emotion_0A0 I don't know why I did that.
I have the zumba wii game, but my nephew teethed on it, so it skips a bit. haha

I don't play my Wii that much, and when I am using it, it's for Hulu or NetFlix.

Hilarious Fatcat

4,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Hillywood
Well its official, as of two weeks ago (Two Weeks on Saturday) I'll have had NO Soda like I used to. I decided to just drink Water and my Crystal Light drink mix. Next up is cutting out candy...that one is going to be hard because i am weak for Chocolates and what not :O
Congrats to you. Be careful with that crystal light stuff, i'm not an expert on that but I heard it gives you cancer. (don't know just heard)

Steadfast Gaian

10,950 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Hillywood
Guardian Arlen
Congrats! I haven't had a soda since January of this year. It was hard, but after a week or so I started not craving sodas anymore. I miss Dr. Pepper and its twenty three flavors, but my body feels a lot better. Have you thought about drinking tea instead of those Crystal mixes? Tea is much healthier for you.

Also, good luck with cutting out the candy. That isn't something I think I could do; however, one could eat candy smarter, like eating a little bit of really dark, usda certified organic chocolate.
I adore my tea! Even with no sugar added. Green tea and my Earl Grey tea! Do not get my started! I still need to buy Chamomile for me to sleep better at night wink

Also thanks so much!

Not a problem, and TEA IS AMAZING! emotion_kirakira I like many different teas as long as they are loose leaf. While I'll still drink the stuff from the store, nothing beats a cup of freshly brewed loose leaf tea.

For sleep you should look into lavender and jasmine teas as well. emotion_yatta

Aged Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
bunnyhavoc
Hillywood
Well its official, as of two weeks ago (Two Weeks on Saturday) I'll have had NO Soda like I used to. I decided to just drink Water and my Crystal Light drink mix. Next up is cutting out candy...that one is going to be hard because i am weak for Chocolates and what not :O
Congrats to you. Be careful with that crystal light stuff, i'm not an expert on that but I heard it gives you cancer. (don't know just heard)

Well then, from what I've heard today I am NO LONGER going to be drinking Crystal Light emotion_donotwant

Aged Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
Guardian Arlen

Not a problem, and TEA IS AMAZING! emotion_kirakira I like many different teas as long as they are loose leaf. While I'll still drink the stuff from the store, nothing beats a cup of freshly brewed loose leaf tea.

For sleep you should look into lavender and jasmine teas as well. emotion_yatta

I love the smell of Lavender! It's relaxing to me, my mother used to put some lavender in my room when I was little and I would drift off into sleep VERY fast.

Hilarious Fatcat

4,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Hillywood
bunnyhavoc
Hillywood

Well then, from what I've heard today I am NO LONGER going to be drinking Crystal Light emotion_donotwant
thats good. Also diet soda is okay, but not for everyday. It's good for you, better than regular. You can have some when you go out to restaurant, or something like that.

Aged Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
bunnyhavoc
thats good. Also diet soda is okay, but not for everyday. It's good for you, better than regular. You can have some when you go out to restaurant, or something like that.

I honestly never thought of Diet Soda! emotion_jawdrop
That is one fabulous idea, but I guess it is equivalent to the Sweet Tea that I normally order.

Hilarious Fatcat

4,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Hillywood
bunnyhavoc

That is one fabulous idea, but I guess it is equivalent to the Sweet Tea that I normally order.
But be careful, it still has sugars and bad stuff in it, just not as much.

Aged Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
bunnyhavoc

emotion_awesome Darling, I'm a southerner. Sweet Tea is what we drink emotion_kirakira

Hilarious Fatcat

4,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Hillywood
bunnyhavoc

emotion_awesome Darling, I'm a southerner. Sweet Tea is what we drink emotion_kirakira
You don't have to tell me, I'm in Alabama. I'm a gentleman of southern value.

Aged Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
bunnyhavoc

emotion_c8

Hilarious Fatcat

4,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Hillywood
bunnyhavoc

emotion_c8 I see we are on the same page, you in AL?

Aged Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
bunnyhavoc

emotion_c8
I see we are on the same page, you in AL?

SC eek

Hilarious Fatcat

4,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Hillywood
bunnyhavoc

emotion_c8
I see we are on the same page, you in AL?

SC eek Hell yeah!
bunnyhavoc
Hillywood
bunnyhavoc

it actually has nothing in it

it is literally nothing

nothing bad with it, except maybe it makes your teeth rot sometimes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out