Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

How do you feel about your physical condition?

I'm very happy with the way I look! c: 0.097560975609756 9.8% [ 8 ]
I'm good but I feel I could look better. 0.30487804878049 30.5% [ 25 ]
I feel like I should work on things. 0.19512195121951 19.5% [ 16 ]
I'm not satisfied at all with how I look and am currently working to make it better. 0.35365853658537 35.4% [ 29 ]
I'M SHREDDED BRAH!?!?!?! 0.048780487804878 4.9% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 82 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

HazeInut Latte's Husband

Beloved Sex Symbol

Hello, welcome to the Current Body Thread, my name is Adrian and just like all of you I am exercising and trying to live a healthy lifestyle not only for my physique but for my general well being too.

Now I know that you may be shy at first or embarrassed to post your picture but I want to let you know right now.

This thread is for your benefit and any form of harassment will not be tolerated.
This includes unwanted advances, Smack talk, or anything else that would discourage someone.

Whether you're new to exercising or you're a veteran remember, you have goals and aspirations on how you want yourself to look. Remember, you earn your body and your body will only get better through your hard work, dedication, and perseverance.

This thread is simply to keep track of that, and prove to yourself that what you're doing is making a difference.

Feel free to post your goal physique, and stay to chat about how you're going to achieve said goal.

Now with that being said, I wish for you all to be safe, have fun, and stay fit. emotion_yatta

Now here's my current progress: http://i39.tinypic.com/ev14hv.jpg
I'm trying to get bigger while working on my 6-pack and maintaining my low %body fat. It's tough but I'm sticking to it. I've been working out for about 7 months now, starting at 145 and now I'm 140 standing at 5'8.
beer has killed my summer gains

HazeInut Latte's Husband

Beloved Sex Symbol

pip the skip
beer has killed my summer gains
I stopped drinking to be honest with you.

Hilarious Fatcat

4,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Nice gains man nice gains. I would love to post a pic of my current body but i havent had a camera for a long time. Whenever i get one or anything i'll post. I only got only progress pics, which are unacceptable to me.

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Nice progress OP. I've been spending my summer cutting. Hoping to do a comp in the early fall. Here's a picture of me last week.

HazeInut Latte's Husband

Beloved Sex Symbol

bunnyhavoc
Nice gains man nice gains. I would love to post a pic of my current body but i havent had a camera for a long time. Whenever i get one or anything i'll post. I only got only progress pics, which are unacceptable to me.
Whenever you want to post man feel free. smile
wolfdude87

Thanks man I appreciate the words.
I can tell you've been cutting man, from Halloween last year to this year you've gotten much more defined.
Looking to get where you're at man.

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I don't have a full body picture of me.
But my status is as followed:
I am a measly 5'3", 155lbs, a size 12 or 13 and I am turning 20 next month.
Almost two months ago I was a bit over 165; I'm hoping to get down to 115, or maybe a size 5, or whenever I feel happy with myself. Whichever comes first ^3^
I've been restricting my calorie intake to about 1200, I want to exercise but it's been really warm out and my apartment doesn't have A/C.
>.<
Oh I've also been drinking a lot more water, I never used to drink water before, haha.

HazeInut Latte's Husband

Beloved Sex Symbol

momo-ai13
Almost two months ago I was a bit over 165; I'm hoping to get down to 115, or maybe a size 5, or whenever I feel happy with myself. Whichever comes first ^3^
I've been restricting my calorie intake to about 1200, I want to exercise but it's been really warm out and my apartment doesn't have A/C.
>.<
Oh I've also been drinking a lot more water, I never used to drink water before, haha.
That's good that you're seeing improvement! c:
Exercise is definitely the best, I know it's hot out but that's when stuff like running is really going to burn fat off yourself.
Water is the best drink, I used to never drink it either but now it's like my favorite.

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Pusays
momo-ai13
>.<
Exercise is definitely the best, I know it's hot out but that's when stuff like running is really going to burn fat off yourself.
Water is the best drink, I used to never drink it either but now it's like my favorite.

User Image

I can't run, I have bad knees from arthritis. >.<

HazeInut Latte's Husband

Beloved Sex Symbol

momo-ai13
Pusays
momo-ai13
>.<

User Image

What about the elliptical or those bikes in the gym at a steady pace.

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Pusays
momo-ai13
Pusays
momo-ai13
>.<

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc6/kaitlynkeiko/lovelocketdw9.gif

User Image

Sadly also hurts my knees :c

HazeInut Latte's Husband

Beloved Sex Symbol

momo-ai13
Pusays
momo-ai13
Pusays
momo-ai13
>.<

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc6/kaitlynkeiko/lovelocketdw9.gif

User Image

Sadly also hurts my knees :c

Any form even power walking would aid in weight loss.

HazeInut Latte's Husband

Beloved Sex Symbol

Cut down from 180 back in May to 164.

I plan to gain 5-10 lbs and to lower my BF to 10-11%

Clean Raider

3,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
IM SHREDDED BRAH

Quick Reply

Submit