Welcome to Gaia! ::

astrid_devere
butter in coffee
also, what in particular did you find creepy about my profile?

That you assume that I only go through three pairs of under-ware in a week xd
That you assume vegans are pretentious...I don't eat a lot of meat because it looks gross..all mashed up and when you go eat a chicken, you have to see its bones...-shiver- everytime I walk down the meat aisle I think about all the poor animals that had to be killed just to be put on a shelf...
That you laugh at how commercials brainwash all us "losers" and yet evidently, you make a hobby of doing so...I read your hobbies.. =3=
That evidently your so clean, but you bought a no-touch soap dispenser because you couldn't stand how you got the bottle dirty just getting soap out... eek oxymoron? I think so...
I do appreciate that you are confident 3nodding
You must have a very strong sense of smell surprised
How much do you even sweat?? goodness!
That you think people don't know the difference between exfoliating and hydrating body wash...I'll give you that one, many people don't give a crap how they treat their skin, but combination skin folk should...sooo...yeah..
Your quite prejudice 3nodding
We wouldn't understand...because we're dirty? I seem to recall many smart people having a certain stench from the lack of hygiene..Dirt doesn't kill brain cells hun.
You would hate this buuuut I'll tell you anyways, did you know it's bad to wash your hair? yup 3nodding it strips your hair of it's natural oils and causes them to overproduce oil, causing your hair to pick up even more dirt. Baking soda for shampoo and apple cider vinegar for rinse/conditioner, that's all it takes rofl
also over washing can do the same to you skin, the oil is there to protect. You strip it away and that causes germs to come in PLETHORA'S.
So...You have a little case of germ phobia...that's k, the world appreciates your cleanliness. 3nodding
Just don't go around telling people they smell like cow manure...that's not exactly the best way to meet new friends neutral

again, how is that creepy?
AIoof
butter in coffee
AIoof
butter in coffee
They're by the same people who make other unsafe products like Mr Clean, Febreeze, Downy, Iams, Eukanuba, Always/Tampax.
I highly doubt they're safe.

I just read your profile and have to say that was quiet disturbing... Not being mean or anything, but yeah that definitely made my top 10 list of weird things (if I had one).

Anyways, why are those products harmful? I use Febreeze, never knew it is dangerous?

Well... putting it nicely, you seem oddly passionate about cleanliness. Don't get me wrong, hygiene is always important, but I wouldn't exactly use my hygiene routine as a personal description about myself on a public website.

Plus it was just phrased weird. Has that whole "conspiracy theory/I refuse to take my meds" kind of feel to it. Makes me feel as if you probably should be on some sort of medication... just being honest here.

Where did I even write that "refuse to take my meds" on there?
I am not even prescribed any med atm.
The last med I even got prescribed was for a seasonal allergies, and says "take as needed" on the label.

Timid Sex Symbol

11,300 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Regular 100
i used this walmart/superstore brand before my grad and it worked a little but has NOT worked on keeping my teeth clean (could be due to the highly increased caffeine i consume) however my teeth arent sensitive so thats a plus!
They are a rip off. For the price of two boxes you can go to your dental clinic and buy a custom mouth guard with whitening paste they use after cleanings.

That stuff is legit.
They are a rip off. For the price of two boxes you can go to your dental clinic and buy a custom mouth guard with whitening paste they use after cleanings.

That stuff is legit.

Alien Abductee

9,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
AIoof
butter in coffee
They're by the same people who make other unsafe products like Mr Clean, Febreeze, Downy, Iams, Eukanuba, Always/Tampax.

I just read your profile and have to say that was quiet disturbing... Not being mean or anything, but yeah that definitely made my top 10 list of weird things (if I had one).

Anyways, why are those products harmful? I use Febreeze, never knew it is dangerous?

dude...for a second i thought you were just petty and mean...now im with yah... the chick is insane... eek

Wild Bibliophile

17,650 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
i used them for a while after i won a box in a drawing.

after 3 uses i noticed a difference.

the only problem i had was that i already had sensitive teeth, and using the strips did make the pain worse when eating hot, cold, or sweet foods.

Tipsy Millionaire

10,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
scorpiodrago
AIoof
butter in coffee

dude...for a second i thought you were just petty and mean...now im with yah... the chick is insane... eek

I thought I was petty and mean too because I try not to be a d**k on here..., but...damn... glad I'm not alone on this one.

._______.

Creepy s**t yo.

Tipsy Millionaire

10,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
-[Toxic Jello]-
AIoof
butter in coffee

I'm gonna go ahead and agree with him and the profile thing. Pretty ocd, conspiracy theorist, and ignorant about why vegans are generally vegan >.>

Also, none of those products are inherently dangerous. They may not have the best ingredients but unless you're using them in an unsafe way, they're fine.

The s**t you find on here... :s
That made me feel so uncomfortable reading that LOL

Tipsy Millionaire

10,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
butter in coffee
AIoof
butter in coffee
AIoof
butter in coffee

Well... putting it nicely, you seem oddly passionate about cleanliness. Don't get me wrong, hygiene is always important, but I wouldn't exactly use my hygiene routine as a personal description about myself on a public website.

Plus it was just phrased weird. Has that whole "conspiracy theory/I refuse to take my meds" kind of feel to it. Makes me feel as if you probably should be on some sort of medication... just being honest here.

The last med I even got prescribed was for a seasonal allergies, and says "take as needed" on the label.

Erm idk, but... idk what to say to that LOL
You might want to rewrite your profile?
If you don't then eh whatever

EDIT:

And if you're a troll (dear god I hope you are) you're the best damned troll I've ever seen.

Shameless Flatterer

AIoof

EDIT:

And if you're a troll (dear god I hope you are) you're the best damned troll I've ever seen.

The best smelling troll ever!
AIoof
butter in coffee
AIoof
butter in coffee
AIoof
butter in coffee

EDIT:

I said I hate the mental health system.
In my country, they took money out of it, so it is s**t.
If you go to doctor for any problem, 75$ of the time they will automatically assume you're crazy, and give you some sort of drug.
When you see a psychiatrist, all they do is give you drugs, not help with your problems.
And all psychologists do is diagnose so the psychiatrist can prescribe more drugs.
There is a very, very high level of misdiagnosis.
Basically, 75% of the time anyone here between 10-40 who goes into a doctor gets diagnosed with mental illness, and some of these people have actual physical conditions and the doctors ignore them.
For example, my friend when to a doctor and complained that she gets sick every time she eats. She asked to see an allergist.
The doctor told her she was bulimic and bipolar and gave her Seroquel(and anti-psychotic whose numebr one side effect is hunger).
She actually had some food intolerance.

Hygienic Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hygienic 200
butter in coffee
AIoof
butter in coffee
AIoof
butter in coffee

EDIT:

I said I hate the mental health system.
In my country, they took money out of it, so it is s**t.
If you go to doctor for any problem, 75$ of the time they will automatically assume you're crazy, and give you some sort of drug.
When you see a psychiatrist, all they do is give you drugs, not help with your problems.
And all psychologists do is diagnose so the psychiatrist can prescribe more drugs.
There is a very, very high level of misdiagnosis.
Basically, 75% of the time anyone here between 10-40 who goes into a doctor gets diagnosed with mental illness, and some of these people have actual physical conditions and the doctors ignore them.
For example, my friend when to a doctor and complained that she gets sick every time she eats. She asked to see an allergist.
The doctor told her she was bulimic and bipolar and gave her Seroquel(and anti-psychotic whose numebr one side effect is hunger).
She actually had some food intolerance.

I can see your point of view on the health system. Its like a huge money making business where I live. People are constantly misdiagnosed, and last time I went to the doc about a bit of depression he wanted to drug me up. I said mm no!

All the other stuff, though. It just looks like trolling. But eh, no reason to get all riled up. Its the internet.

And whitening strips are ridiculous. They break your enamel away, exposing teeth to the elements and causing pain. Its like putting lemon juice or hydrogen peroxide on your teeth.

Gracious Entrepreneur

6,525 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
Kiwified
i'm aware that these are really popular in the us but not so much in the uk.

i don't have very yellow teeth anyway but will these make a noticeable difference?

how safe are they?

has anyone used them before? if so, how long for and how many shades whiter did they make your teeth?

sorry if this is wrong forum... :S

I used crest professional effects whitening strips before my wedding--never had whiter teeth in my life. I don't have very sensitive teeth, so they didn't really bother me at all except perhaps the first day. But when you whiten your teeth, from what I've gathered from clinical articles, you're not actually damaging your tooth enamel. You're bleaching it, yes, and the root of your tooth can be irritated by the bleaching process--but you're not doing irreversible damage as long as you follow the instructions properly and don't use them constantly. I'm not a doctor/dentist, however, so it's always good to get some info from them before you try something new. Also, it is worth it to purchase the more expensive ones, you'll notice a much bigger difference. Usually the cheaper ones are only for maintenance, not really for anything drastic. Cheers!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff