Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
I spent the last month gacked and rwacked out of my head, spent more than half my rent money on this s**t and may be homeless pretty soon -- unless tonight I cut the s**t, get my head on right and aim to raise my rent money

Any suggestions ???

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Stop doing drugs. And posting about doing drugs on a public forum where it could be viewed by the police.

5,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Lady Kayura
Stop doing drugs. And posting about doing drugs on a public forum where it could be viewed by the police.

He's asking for help, not bragging about drugs. The police don't want to bust recovering addicts -.-

I'm not too sure what to tell you about getting more rent money. Try to cut back on any appliances maybe. Also maybe you could find odd jobs on Craigslist.com?

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
RTardlindsey
Lady Kayura

He's asking for help, not bragging about drugs. The police don't want to bust recovering addicts -.-

I'm not too sure what to tell you about getting more rent money. Try to cut back on any appliances maybe. Also maybe you could find odd jobs on Craigslist.com?

Really? Because it seems like bragging to me. And if he stops blowing his money on something so stupid as drugs, I bet he can afford rent. Ergo, my suggestion is valid and helpful. And based on what he's said, I don't see anything about him being a recovering addict. I don't see where he said he'd quit. If he's not quit, he's just an addict and isn't recovering. But thanks for quoting me.

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
hats what I'm struggling I know I can panhandle $400easily but theaddiction is killing me and right now I'm getting more cash next month and I know im just going to blow it in crystal ,ugh. If anyone been through meth its horrible s**t. And good job fir those who have overcome it just any advice or help?!? Any and all thanks

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
young prince
hats what I'm struggling I know I can panhandle $400easily but theaddiction is killing me and right now I'm getting more cash next month and I know im just going to blow it in crystal ,ugh. If anyone been through meth its horrible s**t. And good job fir those who have overcome it just any advice or help?!? Any and all thanks

Mostly quoting this for RTardlindsey. I hope you don't call that a recovering addict.

OP, quit meth. Find a drug program to enter. You obviously have the internet, google something. I'm sure there's a free program for poor people if you actually want to quit.

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Lady Kayura
RTardlindsey
Lady Kayura

Really? Because it seems like bragging to me. And if he stops blowing his money on something so stupid as drugs, I bet he can afford rent. Ergo, my suggestion is valid and helpful. And based on what he's said, I don't see anything about him being a recovering addict. I don't see where he said he'd quit. If he's not quit, he's just an addict and isn't recovering. But thanks for quoting me.
hey you rich a** snooby daddys girl piece of s**t, until you've actually been through s**t even something as miniscule as crystal meth I can honestly say I'm thankful its just this and not walking through Africa barefoot, I'm asking fir help to ease my habbit. Life isn't cold turkey ir black and white, I ain't trying to quit, I'm trying to minimize my problem so I can function and pay rent. There should be compassion for everyoneinsted of instant judgment. I'm not an addict, sure I'll blow a little cash but I won't suck a d**k to buy more s**t--- ir sell my body, cuz sadly, yes there's kids that do, but I'm glad I'm not on that level. As I said, I spent cash, I ain't spending anymore and right now I'm struggling with comedowns and other s**t like can't spend money on food. I'm suffering and I know I did this to myself.looking for any advice to make it better

That's the truth as real as it gets.

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
young prince
hey you rich a** snooby daddys girl piece of s**t, until you've actually been through s**t even something as miniscule as crystal meth I can honestly say I'm thankful its just this and not walking through Africa barefoot, I'm asking fir help to ease my habbit. Life isn't cold turkey ir black and white, I ain't trying to quit, I'm trying to minimize my problem so I can function and pay rent. There should be compassion for everyoneinsted of instant judgment. I'm not an addict, sure I'll blow a little cash but I won't suck a d**k to buy more s**t--- ir sell my body, cuz sadly, yes there's kids that do, but I'm glad I'm not on that level. As I said, I spent cash, I ain't spending anymore and right now I'm struggling with comedowns and other s**t like can't spend money on food. I'm suffering and I know I did this to myself.looking for any advice to make it better

You are aware that it is against Gaia's TOS to flame people right? Though I gotta admit, the rich a** and daddy's girl attacks are nice. Are you meaning rich IRL or in terms of Gaia? And what exactly is wrong with being a daddy's girl?

Not trying to quit. RTardlindsey, see that? Obviously he's not a recovering addict. He clearly doesn't give a damn to quit.

I already gave you advice to make it better. Quit. Find a program and enter it. Don't attack me because you are having problems in your life, kid. As far as me judging you, I judged you to be an addict which you've just confirmed. You're an addict if you keep doing it and won't stop. I can't help but to think you aren't spending money right now because you don't have any, as evidence by your inability to pay rent. I'd feel compassion for you if you hit hard times and couldn't pay rent and not because of drugs. That's obviously not the case.

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Lady Kayura
young prince

You are aware that it is against Gaia's TOS to flame people right? Though I gotta admit, the rich a** and daddy's girl attacks are nice. Are you meaning rich IRL or in terms of Gaia? And what exactly is wrong with being a daddy's girl?

Not trying to quit. RTardlindsey, see that? Obviously he's not a recovering addict. He clearly doesn't give a damn to quit.

I already gave you advice to make it better. Quit. Find a program and enter it. Don't attack me because you are having problems in your life, kid. As far as me judging you, I judged you to be an addict which you've just confirmed. You're an addict if you keep doing it and won't stop. I can't help but to think you aren't spending money right now because you don't have any, as evidence by your inability to pay rent. I'd feel compassion for you if you hit hard times and couldn't pay rent and not because of drugs. That's obviously not the case.
listen...Princess. No I am not belittleing your precious words of kindness you strike me as a rich a** yuppie with her nose in her a** and I will and please to finally say; because of people like you, I fight. Miss Thang. And no for the last time I'm not an addict and in case you didn't know, I was raised by a twacked out foster mother who shot me up with needles at the age of nine and a foster father who beAt me senseless, I have a right to say I've earned and paid my stripes and dues in order to do the drugs I do. I've been able to hold my own till recently and looking for comedown advice. By the way... A child in Africa dies every six seconds... Sixty seconds in a minute...hour...day... And by the way if I may add only eighteen states are required to report child molestation in schools, and don't forget... Eight year old found alone and asleep In meth lap apartment.

Enjoy! >:]

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Just wanna say its day three if no crystal. Took a bump of coke but still withdraweling.

But I also wanna add I have my bottom wisdom tooth also coming up and uts of no help so any advice on that to would be great thank you

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
young prince
listen...Princess. No I am not belittleing your precious words of kindness you strike me as a rich a** yuppie with her nose in her a** and I will and please to finally say; because of people like you, I fight. Miss Thang. And no for the last time I'm not an addict and in case you didn't know, I was raised by a twacked out foster mother who shot me up with needles at the age of nine and a foster father who beAt me senseless, I have a right to say I've earned and paid my stripes and dues in order to do the drugs I do. I've been able to hold my own till recently and looking for comedown advice. By the way... A child in Africa dies every six seconds... Sixty seconds in a minute...hour...day... And by the way if I may add only eighteen states are required to report child molestation in schools, and don't forget... Eight year old found alone and asleep In meth lap apartment.

Are you on something right now because your attention span is all over the place. Some kind of upper, is what I suspect you're on/have taken recently. Since you're making little sense, I'll simply add one more thing.

The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. I suggest you do some soul searching when you aren't hyped up on drugs to discover that. Only after you admit that you have a problem will you be able to get any help. It won't be easy but you have to take the first step. You're clearly addicted but can't/refuse to see that for yourself. With that mentality, you won't find help or get any better. Take the first step to making a better life for yourself. Admit you have a problem.

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Lady Kayura
young prince

Are you on something right now because your attention span is all over the place. Some kind of upper, is what I suspect you're on/have taken recently. Since you're making little sense, I'll simply add one more thing.

The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. I suggest you do some soul searching when you aren't hyped up on drugs to discover that. Only after you admit that you have a problem will you be able to get any help. It won't be easy but you have to take the first step. You're clearly addicted but can't/refuse to see that for yourself. With that mentality, you won't find help or get any better. Take the first step to making a better life for yourself. Admit you have a problem.
fine.I Have A Problem! That doesn't make it any better. There's kids still in africa

Angelic Blob

From what I've seen, it is not worth being addicted to something that is destroying your body. You're (or were?) giving your money to someone who doesn't care about you.
I say try to find a program.

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
young prince
fine.I Have A Problem! That doesn't make it any better. There's kids still in africa

Get help for your problem. Starving/dying/whatever kids in Africa doesn't relate to this discussion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff