Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Noob

I really like plain coconut water. Don't worry i'm not replacing water, I just like it as a healthy flavored alternative. Can anyone recommend some brands along with their price and size? My favorite by far is Harmless Harvest's raw coconut water but it's really hard to find for a moderate price. Some places have it for $6 for a small bottle which is crazy. Sometimes i find 16oz for $3 and that's okay.

I know i've tried the common brands Vitacoco and Zico and don't like them very much. I think i've also had Trader Joes, Naked, and Nirvana without much luck. I'm entirely skeptical on the canned ones. I tried one years ago (Goya?) with the coconut chunks in it and it was DISGUSTING.

Also too annoying to open coconuts.

Wheezing Fatcat

I don't know much about coconut water, but you can buy a half gallon of Silk or Blue Diamond coconut milk for around $4 here. I think you can get it unsweetened, original sweetened or vanilla sweetened. I just go for the former; it's good on cereal.

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

9,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I think you've exhausted your main options. Less known brands tend to cost more, and whole young coconut is the cheapest, usually.

Fashionable Noob

piparminttukaramelli
I don't know much about coconut water, but you can buy a half gallon of Silk or Blue Diamond coconut milk for around $4 here. I think you can get it unsweetened, original sweetened or vanilla sweetened. I just go for the former; it's good on cereal.
Thanks, but coconut water is a pretty different drink. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces