Welcome to Gaia! ::

JeIubi
Apparently I have a low tolerance for caffeine which I wasn't aware of until I took 1.5 scoops of a pre-workout supplement called Craze. 1.5 is a normal amount and a user of this supplement should not exceed 2 scoops within any 24 hour period. I had no idea that the Craze (which contains caffeine) would affect me in the way it did. I have been restless, I haven't slept at all and my nervous system is not functioning regularly. I can't feel my body as I type this. I scratch my body and I can feel pressure but I can hardly feel anything. What should I do? Can I do anything to reverse these effects and be restored to normal? Will these effects eventually wear off?

Any genuine help is immensely appreciated!

I've taken many preworks and I have a high tolerance to caffeine. I don't know about craze but check home much beta-alanine (sp?) is it. Do you not feel any tingle like sensation on your body? and how long ago did you take it along with did you do cardio or muscle training for your workout?
Aquatic_blue
JeIubi
Aquatic_blue
Generally caffeine overdose will wear off. I've heard of few people actually being hospitalized for it.

I remember one time I ordered a coffee and the lady making it was distracted and accidentally added too much of the caffeine portion and I got super sick...I felt nauseated and basically like I was gonna die. What helped me the most was drinking water - it felt awful and I threw up a few times, but the water helped. Within about 4 or 5 hours, I was back to normal. I also felt a lot better when I ate a light, nutritious meal.

Yes nausea is a typical symptom of too much caffeine consumption. I'm glad you were able to flush it out your system and eventually make the effects dissipate. At least now we know what we need to do in the event of a caffeine or near caffeine overdose! Thank you for your comment biggrin

You're welcome ^_^ hope you're feeling better!

Yes I am, I'm back to normal! Thank you!
rigmi
Everything okay now? ninja

Yes, I'm completely back to normal. Thank you for your comment! smile
MissAnnaJade
JeIubi
Apparently I have a low tolerance for caffeine which I wasn't aware of until I took 1.5 scoops of a pre-workout supplement called Craze. 1.5 is a normal amount and a user of this supplement should not exceed 2 scoops within any 24 hour period. I had no idea that the Craze (which contains caffeine) would affect me in the way it did. I have been restless, I haven't slept at all and my nervous system is not functioning regularly. I can't feel my body as I type this. I scratch my body and I can feel pressure but I can hardly feel anything. What should I do? Can I do anything to reverse these effects and be restored to normal? Will these effects eventually wear off?

Any genuine help is immensely appreciated!

I've taken many preworks and I have a high tolerance to caffeine. I don't know about craze but check home much beta-alanine (sp?) is it. Do you not feel any tingle like sensation on your body? and how long ago did you take it along with did you do cardio or muscle training for your workout?

I checked the label just now and I can't seem to find anything that says beta-alanine so perhaps it isn't found in Craze? I feel a super focus sensation and my workouts are always more than satisfactory! The last time I took some Craze was about a week ago but I'm fine now, my nervous system is back to normal and the caffeine effects are gone. The type of workouts I do with my pre-workout supplement is simply weight lifting so no cardiovascular training is incorporated. Everything is okay now, thank you for your comment! smile

Newbie Noob

JeIubi
rigmi
Everything okay now? ninja

Yes, I'm completely back to normal. Thank you for your comment! smile

Awesome, that's good to hear.
No need for thanks bro. smile

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
JeIubi
Aquatic_blue
JeIubi
Aquatic_blue
Generally caffeine overdose will wear off. I've heard of few people actually being hospitalized for it.

I remember one time I ordered a coffee and the lady making it was distracted and accidentally added too much of the caffeine portion and I got super sick...I felt nauseated and basically like I was gonna die. What helped me the most was drinking water - it felt awful and I threw up a few times, but the water helped. Within about 4 or 5 hours, I was back to normal. I also felt a lot better when I ate a light, nutritious meal.

Yes nausea is a typical symptom of too much caffeine consumption. I'm glad you were able to flush it out your system and eventually make the effects dissipate. At least now we know what we need to do in the event of a caffeine or near caffeine overdose! Thank you for your comment biggrin

You're welcome ^_^ hope you're feeling better!

Yes I am, I'm back to normal! Thank you!

Glad to hear! You're welcome ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces