NOT my p***s, NOT my choice! 0.39864864864865 39.9% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 148 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 20 21 22 >

Gracious Friend

18,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I agree that circumsion can be a bad option/decision but people will do what they want to, it's their kid and it's not illegal to get your son circumsized. However, I don't think one way or the other prevents infection or disease. That's just a load of crap.
4evrSara
I agree that circumsion can be a bad option/decision but people will do what they want to, it's their kid and it's not illegal to get your son circumsized. However, I don't think one way or the other prevents infection or disease. That's just a load of crap.

Ah, it's not illegal YET. Remember, before 1996 Female circumcision was an option before it was made illegal. It's just a matter of time before male circumcision has the same fate.

Gracious Friend

18,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Long John Halford
4evrSara

Ah, it's not illegal YET. Remember, before 1996 Female circumcision was an option before it was made illegal. It's just a matter of time before male circumcision has the same fate.

female circumsion? I have a hard time believing that was ever legal.
4evrSara
Long John Halford
4evrSara

At a time, it was in some places. You can look it up an research it

Gracious Friend

18,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Long John Halford
4evrSara
Long John Halford
4evrSara

At a time, it was in some places. You can look it up an research it
I probably won't look it up, I believe you, I mean the world used to be a lot different in some places, like in america.

Gaian

8,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
I am totally against circumcision. My husband is not circumcised.

When we start having children (and if we ever had a boy) I would never have my son circumcised. If he chooses to do so later, that is his choice, not mine.

It just seems so scary, sounds painful and yeah. sad

Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Beata Beatrix
I am totally against circumcision. My husband is not circumcised.

When we start having children (and if we ever had a boy) I would never have my son circumcised. If he chooses to do so later, that is his choice, not mine.

It just seems so scary, sounds painful and yeah. sad

Good choice. And yeah, it is painful. Yet, a lot of people seem to be okay with it.

Wealthy Lunatic

14,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Artist: Red Hot Chili Peppers
Song: Scar Tissue
Nobody else?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff