NOT my p***s, NOT my choice! 0.39864864864865 39.9% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 148 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Divine Whisperer

31,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm... in the same boat as Long John. I don't know which of my parents decided it was a good idea. I know my dad was circumcised so it was probably him, and done without any knowledge of the negative effects.
No point crying over spilled milk, but I know I'll never decide to have my son circumcised, if I have one.
I'm pretty annoyed that it's the 'social norm' in America. How would girls feel if guys liked it if they had their clitoris removed? Not too good? Feeling's mutual.
And determining whether or not you'll date a guy based on whether he's cut or not? Serious? How would that go?
"Hey, I've been talking to you for a while and I'm starting to notice I really like you. Would you go out with me?" "Uh, one thing, are you circumcised?" "Wha-- no, why?" "nope."
stare
BerserkLeon
I'm... in the same boat as Long John. I don't know which of my parents decided it was a good idea. I know my dad was circumcised so it was probably him, and done without any knowledge of the negative effects.
No point crying over spilled milk, but I know I'll never decide to have my son circumcised, if I have one.
I'm pretty annoyed that it's the 'social norm' in America. How would girls feel if guys liked it if they had their clitoris removed? Not too good? Feeling's mutual.
And determining whether or not you'll date a guy based on whether he's cut or not? Serious? How would that go?
"Hey, I've been talking to you for a while and I'm starting to notice I really like you. Would you go out with me?" "Uh, one thing, are you circumcised?" "Wha-- no, why?" "nope."
stare

Very well put... But you know there is a way to restore your foreskin right?

Divine Whisperer

31,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Long John Halford
BerserkLeon
stare

I've heard that, but I can't imagine it completely restores the lost nerve endings.
BerserkLeon
Long John Halford
BerserkLeon
stare

I've heard that, but I can't imagine it completely restores the lost nerve endings.

No, it doesn't entirely restore the nerve endings, but it helps restore some sensitivity... My friend recommended it. His wording was "It restored the look and a lot of my sensitivity, though I doubt it restored all the lost nerves."
Anyone else?

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Why does this poll ask me if I have a p***s... Or if I have a p***s? Where's the "No p***s" option?

Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I'm uncut and tbh cut guys are a little frustrating to be with intimately. There's so little you can do outside oral and full penetration without their experience being apathetic or with a ridiculous amount of lube.
I don't really have a preference because to me the other aspects of intercourse outweigh wether or not you're cut.
do you sell tuna melts
I'm uncut and tbh cut guys are a little frustrating to be with intimately. There's so little you can do outside oral and full penetration without their experience being apathetic or with a ridiculous amount of lube.
I don't really have a preference because to me the other aspects of intercourse outweigh wether or not you're cut.

Nice
Also, believe it or not, circumcision isn't the norm.

Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
People have many arguments about circumcision, thinking it's cleaner... Are you really gonna give into peer pressure and cut your child's p***s without doing research?

Wealthy Lunatic

14,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
According to a new study:

We assessed the association between circumcision status and self-reported history of STI/HIV infection using logistic regressions to explore whether circumcision conferred protective benefit...

Compared with uncircumcised men, circumcised men have accumulated larger numbers of STI in their lifetime, have higher rates of previous diagnosis of warts, and were more likely to have HIV infection. Results indicate that being circumcised predicted the likelihood of HIV infection."

Sparkly Noob

12,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I actually like being cut, that being said I think Un-Circumcised Penises look better
AzuriIl
I actually like being cut, that being said I think Un-Circumcised Penises look better

Wow... That's certainly a contradiction if I've ever heard one.
Personally speaking, as a girl and believer of Men's Rights issues, I really do believe it's something that should be in the hands of that man to choose when he has the ability to choose it.
Some guys love being circumscribed, others hate it.
I just think it's sad that there are methods devised out there for men who are cut to create for themselves a new foreskin. One that doesn't even fully function the same as the one they're born with. Whether it be sensitivity they're after or some other motive, it doesn't strike me as fair. Most guys have that decision chosen for them without there being any consideration of their future individuality.
I think it shouldn't be done at all whatsoever, the p***s hasn't even started developing yet, what if one were to cut too far?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff