Yes, I AM Circumcised. Yes, I oppose it! 0.047297297297297 4.7% [ 7 ]
Yes, I AM Circumcised, Yes, I support it! 0.17567567567568 17.6% [ 26 ]
No, I'm NOT Circumcised, Yes I oppose it! 0.25 25.0% [ 37 ]
No, I'm NOT Circumcised, Yes, I support it! 0.12837837837838 12.8% [ 19 ]
NOT my p***s, NOT my choice! 0.39864864864865 39.9% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 148 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Dapper Prophet

Anything that imposes on another human's free will without their consent is wrong, in my opinion. I think overall it's pointless, just keep yourself clean and there's no issue. Why anyone would choose to reduce their sexual pleasure and be circumcised as they get older, I probably won't ever understand. Also who cares if it looks like an anteater, if you can't get over that you probably have bigger issues in life.
my pet monster
Anything that imposes on another human's free will without their consent is wrong, in my opinion. I think overall it's pointless, just keep yourself clean and there's no issue. Why anyone would choose to reduce their sexual pleasure and be circumcised as they get older, I probably won't ever understand. Also who cares if it looks like an anteater, if you can't get over that you probably have bigger issues in life.
my pet monster
Anything that imposes on another human's free will without their consent is wrong, in my opinion.

Yeah, giving your kids a hair cut when they don't want to makes you literally hitler.

Friendly Gaian

gaia_star I worked for an orthodox Jewish family and had to attend the bris when a boy is circumcised. As a girl, that looks incredibly uncomfortable, and I feel pretty bad that a child has no choice over whether or not he should be circumcised.

As someone who has had sex, with both (2) circumcised, and (1) uncircumcised men, I personally think that it feels/looks better as uncircumcised. It's a little silly how some people are mortified over a man being uncircumcised. What is so wrong with the human body that it needs to be altered to look aesthetically pleasing?

Wheezing Plague

retro_rage

No it is not. Having your labia sewn up will cause discharge to clog up and thus cause infection - circumcision is done to prevent infection.
lolololololololololololololol
sex ed my friends.

In some parts of the world husbands make sure that a women sew up her labia so that she will not cheat on him when he is away for work or whatever. Many of these women get painful infections down there.

This.
Eliza Darling
I used to work for a doctor who performed circs and I assisted in a few of these procedures. He only performed this on babies under 3 months of age. I did noticed the older babies were more aware of it and I felt sorry for them.
I think it's the families choice, personally I don't think it's barbaric or reduces sexual pleasure in older guys.

It's barbaric... Penile mutilation.
My friend wasn't circumcised , as a infant he cried for days. Turns out the fore skin was blocking his urethra ,he was painfully urinating. The procedure wasn't done so as a adult he regrets his mother not getting circumcised. He was offered circumcision at a later age he declined saying no it would be to painful that it should havebeen done when he was an infant.

The problem with the whole argument is that overly sensitive people against circumcision don't even have a p***s.

Mothers think they'll have access to clean and inspect their sons p***s till they'll leave home , in normal cases this isn't what happens because that's just creepy. Most guys no matter how much they're mothers taught them how to keep their hygiene ,.do not care if theirpenis has smegma or that they reek.

You know mothers against circumcision never think that their sons will be homeless or one day disabled, that their sons. Could be prisoners of war , stranded in remote areas without being able to keep hygiene. a circumcised p***s allows an easy cleaning while the other will cause complications.

Another note , know what's gross? Your son about to get some oral sex , just random from a girl he likes , unexpected , but oh to bad he didn't wash down there. No girl wants a mouth near stink. This also applies to.girls but it's common that girls prep before dates or prep generally before sex.

Now the labia minora is cut off from women to prevent the icky residue but women need them . They help keep the area moist. Well lubricated for intercourse and keep the place running smooth.
The complication withf emale circumcision is much greater with females.

The v****a is self cleaning
The uncircumcised p***s is not.

I will have my son's circumcised
They deserve to.live a life where they do not have to constantly keep up with their genitals iffy circumstances.

Greedy Gawker

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I thought circumcision ceremonies usually happened when the boy was 12 or 13
zhiliolia

Uh, no... Sometimes people of Jewish belief have circumcision ceremonies, but most of the time it's done to the infant at about seven or eight days of age.... Circumcision is unnecessary, and causes harm to the infant. It takes 80% of their sexual nerve endings away, causing sex to be much less pleasurable than a boy who's uncut.

Dedicated Student

I like how some people here are against are for it because of infections. What they don't realize is that women get infections under their clitoral hoods and are not properly taught how to clean it. No joke. I didn't even know that I needed to pull back my clitoral hood and clean it just like a man would do to his foreskin. When I actually did at the age of eighteen or so you would not believe the stuff I found under there. It was not good to say the least. I wondered why I didn't get an infection.

And yes all you will be saying ewww unclean idiot, but honestly I couldn't I didn't know to do. None of my feminine books about feminine hygiene even touched on it. I went to sex ed and they never said anything about it. It wasn't until I was learning about circumcision did i actually learn about female anatomy. But I didn't know I needed to look up that stuff. If I had not learned about circumcision I would have never known to clean there.

I feel this is what people are doing to boys so why don't they do it to women? Why is it mutilation to cut a woman's clitoral hood back even when she decides to do it for herself, but not a guy's foreskin when they serve the same purposes? Both the clitoral hood and the foreskin serve to protect a sensitive part of the body and both can get infected.

And if we are to do that just because of that reason to the foreskin of a baby boy why not to tonsils? Why don't we take people's tonsils out to prevent infections? The idea would seem ridiculous.

Basically I feel as if people should be taught to properly clean themselves. If they get an infection it should be dealt with then until the boy becomes of age and can decide for themselves if they want to remove it. It should be the man's decision and only the man's decision.

And for all you men saying well I don't hate that my parents did it to me or it's just a bunch of females getting their panties in a bunch it's not. I may be a female, but there are plenty of men who do not like it that their parents did that to them. Some of them even tried to get the foreskin restored, but it can't as of now replace what they lost.

Greedy Gawker

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Long John Halford
zhiliolia

Uh, no... Sometimes people of Jewish belief have circumcision ceremonies, but most of the time it's done to the infant at about seven or eight days of age.... Circumcision is unnecessary, and causes harm to the infant. It takes 80% of their sexual nerve endings away, causing sex to be much less pleasurable than a boy who's uncut.

Jews are not the only people to practice circumcision.
zhiliolia
Long John Halford
zhiliolia

Jews are not the only people to practice circumcision.

I'm not saying they are. They are however the only ones that do the whole circumcision ceremony while other people just have their sons circumcised, usually while they are seven or eight days old.

Wealthy Gaian

11,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
cut it off its ugly as ********
Glam Factory
cut it off its ugly as ********]
It may be ugly, but it's there for a purpose.... That's like cutting your Clitoral hood off...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff