Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
XXXXXXXGraphics By - - - this is delicious xxxxxCoding By - - - princess ammie xxxxxThread For - - - Shattered EliXXXX

Newbie Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

█║»» W E L C O M E 。 。 。

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

The purpose of this thread is to help motivate Ammie to lose weight, and myself too, we are in this TOGETHER!!!! Ammie will be entering into the Navy but is 10lbs above the weight limit. In this thread we have contests for workout playlists for her, low calorie dishes, and for the correct guesses of how much weight (and inches) she will lose. I'm proud of my baby girl in all that she has accomplished. In school she got an 84 on the ASVAB. She studied because the recruiter wanted her to get a 90 and she got a 95 out of 99. Her electrical/mechanics knowledge wasn't "good enough" so now she needs to take another test called the NAPT. She needs more motivation to lose the weight so please help motivate her. Ammie and I will be monitoring the thread to send out the winnings. If I like your posts I will tip and may even send out more gold to you. I also tend to look at profiles and if I like what I see I may send a gift. Thank you and good luck to everyone!!!

<<<<<<<

xxx ❜⋮ i may be a ( DREAMER ) xxx xxx
                                              ⇡» B U T x I ' M x N O T x T H E x O N L Y x O N Exxx

Newbie Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Newbie Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

█║»» L I S T E N 。 。 。

☢ ≺ Gaia's TOS
                                                    Always follow Gaia's terms of service. They are here for a reason. If you are caught violating these or any of my rules, you will be reported.

☢ ≺ Respect
                                                    Be respectful of me, and everyone else who posts in this thread. If you disrespect someone, your post will be deleted. If you continue to do so again, you will be reported. If you do not like this thread, you do not have to be here.

☢ ≺ Contests
                                                    Each of the contests in this thread have their own set of rules and prizes. You can find them in posts 7-9. If the contest says you can only enter once, this means you cannot enter again with a mule, or other account. Please give everyone a chance at a prize. You can win money just for entering each contest, so come and join us.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image☢ ≺ Bumping
                                                    Bumping as well as talking in this thread is always welcome. We want to hear your stories, and hope you have some encouragement for all of us trying to lose weight.

☢ ≺ Entering
                                                    There are two different types of entries on this thread: you can enter a contest, or enter our 'other goal seekers" section. For both types of entries, you can find the coding to enter at the bottom the post in a spoiler like this...
                                                    Please fill out all coding found in these spoilers properly. They are set up as they are for a reason. They shouldn't be too complicated, just fill in your information where the CAPITALIZED letters are. Thank you~

<<<<<<<

Newbie Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

█║»» S H ExxH A S 。 。 。

XXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXLost xxx

# of lbs. 0 // 15
                                                            # of in. 0 // ??

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXTime Left xxx

July 14th Six days left to lose fifteen pounds.
                                                            August 1st Twenty-three days left to lose as many pounds and inches as she can.

<<<<<<<

Newbie Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

█║»» G U E S S 。 。 。

XXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXRules xxx

Entries One entry per person per deadline. Meaning you can enter for July 14th, and August 1st. Please no mules. Also, you cannot guess the same number as another person. Guesses will be listed below.
                                                            Prizes Just for entering, you will receive 10k. If your guess was correct by the day of the deadline, then you will win an extra 50k.

XXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXGuessers xxx

☢ ≺ Username
                                                                  Guessed Ammie would lose (#) lbs. by (Deadline)

☢ ≺ Username
                                                                  Guessed Ammie would lose (#) lbs. by (deadline)

☢ ≺ Username
                                                                  Guessed Ammie would lose (#) lbs. by (deadline)

XXXUser ImageXXXI Have a Guess for You! xxx

☢ ≺ USERNAME

Hello there! (FEEL FREE TO PUT A LITTLE GREETING OR SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF HERE. THIS SECTION IS NOT RECQUIRED, BUT OPEN FOR RANDOMNESS >D)

I guess that Ammie will lose (# OF POUNDS YOU THINK AMMIE WILL LOSE) by her deadline (PICK JULY 4TH OR AUGUST 1ST)

[imgright]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j413/Ammie_Asakura/dividers/whitesidebar-1-2-1-1.jpg[/imgright][imgright]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j413/Ammie_Asakura/dividers/whitesidebar-1-2-1-1.jpg[/imgright][imgright]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j413/Ammie_Asakura/dividers/whitesidebar-1-2-1-1.jpg[/imgright][imgright]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j413/Ammie_Asakura/dividers/whitesidebar-1-2-1-1.jpg[/imgright][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][i][color=silver][size=40][color=#887777]↳[/color][/size][size=24][color=white]XXX[/color][color=#887777][u][color=#4ba5d6][img]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j413/Ammie_Asakura/Ammie_Asakura024/Anchor2_zps4060c598.png[/img][color=white][b]XXX[/b][/color][b]I Have a Guess for You![/b][/color][/u] [color=#887777]↘[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][/size][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                                            [color=#4ba5d6][size=11][color=#4ba5d6][size=18]☢ ≺[/size][size=14] [u]USERNAME[/u] [/size][/color]

[list][list][list][color=silver][size=10][i]Hello there! (FEEL FREE TO PUT A LITTLE GREETING OR SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF HERE. THIS SECTION IS NOT RECQUIRED, BUT OPEN FOR RANDOMNESS >D)

I guess that Ammie will lose [color=#4ba5d6][b](# OF POUNDS YOU THINK AMMIE WILL LOSE)[/b][/color] by her deadline [color=#4ba5d6][b](PICK JULY 4TH OR AUGUST 1ST)[/b][/color] [/i][/size][/list][/list]

<<<<<<<

Newbie Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

█║»» C O O KxxU P 。 。 。

Entries You can enter this contest as many times as you want, but you cannot enter with the same meal as someone else, or variations of it. Please try not to use many exotic or hard to get ingredients. Ammie will be trying all of these meals.
                                                            Prizes For each entry to submit, you will win 10k. If Ammie likes the meal when she tries it, you will win an extra 50k.

XXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXDiet Meals xxx

☢ ≺ Username
                                                                  Recommended (meal/dish name), (additional recommendations by same user)

☢ ≺ Username

☢ ≺ Username

XXXUser ImageXXXI Have a Dish for Ammie! xxx

☢ ≺ USERNAME

Hello there! (FEEL FREE TO PUT A LITTLE GREETING OR SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF HERE. THIS SECTION IS NOT REQUIRED, BUT OPEN FOR RANDOMNESS >D)

I would like Ammie to try NAME OF DISH. This dish is made using LIST OF INGREDIENTS.

Here is a link to the recipe.

[imgright]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j413/Ammie_Asakura/dividers/whitesidebar-1-2-1-1.jpg[/imgright][imgright]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j413/Ammie_Asakura/dividers/whitesidebar-1-2-1-1.jpg[/imgright][imgright]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j413/Ammie_Asakura/dividers/whitesidebar-1-2-1-1.jpg[/imgright][imgright]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j413/Ammie_Asakura/dividers/whitesidebar-1-2-1-1.jpg[/imgright][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][i][color=silver][size=40][color=#887777]↳[/color][/size][size=24][color=white]XXX[/color][color=#887777][u][color=#4ba5d6][img]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j413/Ammie_Asakura/Ammie_Asakura024/Anchor2_zps4060c598.png[/img][color=white][b]XXX[/b][/color][b]I Have a Dish for Ammie![/b][/color][/u] [color=#887777]↘[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][/size][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                                            [color=#4ba5d6][size=11][color=#4ba5d6][size=18]☢ ≺[/size][size=14] [u]USERNAME[/u] [/size][/color]

[list][list][list][color=silver][size=10][i]Hello there! (FEEL FREE TO PUT A LITTLE GREETING OR SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF HERE. THIS SECTION IS NOT REQUIRED, BUT OPEN FOR RANDOMNESS >D)

I would like Ammie to try [color=#4ba5d6][b]NAME OF DISH[/b][/color]. This dish is made using [color=#4ba5d6][b]LIST OF INGREDIENTS[/b][/color].

Here is a link to the [url=LINK TO RECIPE][color=#4ba5d6][u][color=#4ba5d6]recipe[/color][/u][/color][/url].[/i][/size][/list][/list]

<<<<<<<

Newbie Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

█║»» D A N C ExxB E A T 。 。 。

Entries You can enter this contest as many times as you want. Each entry can only contain a maximum of 5 songs. You can include one song in your playlist from a previous entry, but only one. We don't want too many playlists with the same songs.
                                                            Prices For each entry you submit you will win 10k. If Ammie loves your playlist, you will win an extra 50k.

XXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXPlaylists xxx

☢ ≺ Username
                                                                  (list of songs and artists)

☢ ≺ Username

☢ ≺ Username

XXXUser ImageXXXI Have a Playlist for Ammie! xxx

☢ ≺ USERNAME

Hello there! (FEEL FREE TO PUT A LITTLE GREETING OR SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF HERE. THIS SECTION IS NOT REQUIRED, BUT OPEN FOR RANDOMNESS >D)

Here's what I think Ammie Should listen to...

1 || SONG TITLE -- SONG ARTIST
                                                                                  2 || SONG TITLE -- SONG ARTIST
                                                                                  3 || SONG TITLE -- SONG ARTIST
                                                                                  4 || SONG TITLE -- SONG ARTIST
                                                                                  5 || SONG TITLE -- SONG ARTIST
                                                                                  [imgright]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j413/Ammie_Asakura/dividers/whitesidebar-1-2-1-1.jpg[/imgright][imgright]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j413/Ammie_Asakura/dividers/whitesidebar-1-2-1-1.jpg[/imgright][imgright]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j413/Ammie_Asakura/dividers/whitesidebar-1-2-1-1.jpg[/imgright][imgright]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j413/Ammie_Asakura/dividers/whitesidebar-1-2-1-1.jpg[/imgright][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][i][color=silver][size=40][color=#887777]↳[/color][/size][size=24][color=white]XXX[/color][color=#887777][u][color=#4ba5d6][img]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j413/Ammie_Asakura/Ammie_Asakura024/Anchor2_zps4060c598.png[/img][color=white][b]XXX[/b][/color][b]I Have a Playlist for Ammie![/b][/color][/u] [color=#887777]↘[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][/size][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[list][list][list][color=silver][size=10][i]Hello there! (FEEL FREE TO PUT A LITTLE GREETING OR SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF HERE. THIS SECTION IS NOT REQUIRED, BUT OPEN FOR RANDOMNESS >D)

Here's what I think Ammie Should listen to...

1 || [url=LINK TO SONG HERE]SONG TITLE[/url] -- [color=#4ba5d6]SONG ARTIST[/color]
                                                                                  2 || [url=LINK TO SONG HERE]SONG TITLE[/url] -- [color=#4ba5d6]SONG ARTIST[/color]
                                                                                  3 || [url=LINK TO SONG HERE]SONG TITLE[/url] -- [color=#4ba5d6]SONG ARTIST[/color]
                                                                                  4 || [url=LINK TO SONG HERE]SONG TITLE[/url] -- [color=#4ba5d6]SONG ARTIST[/color]
                                                                                  5 || [url=LINK TO SONG HERE]SONG TITLE[/url] -- [color=#4ba5d6]SONG ARTIST[/color]

<<<<<<<

Newbie Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

█║»» P O S T 。 。 。

Entries The point of this contest is to be the person (other than me or the moderators) to post on the specific pages we have numbered below.

▰▰▰ Entries⊱ ♥ first on page 7, second on page 8, third on page 14, fourth on page 18, fifth on page 28, sixth on page 29,
                                                            ▰▰▰ Entries⊱ ♥ seventh on page 33, eighth on page 38, ninth on page 43, tenth on page 48, eleventh on page 56, twelfth on page 58,
                                                            ▰▰▰ Entries⊱ ♥ thirteenth on page 68, fourteenth on page 69, and fifteenth on page 78.
                                                            ▰▰▰ Entries⊱ ♥ For a special prize, the eighth person on page 88 will win 108k.

Prizes The first poster on the specified pages will win 20k. (Note: the prize is higher because this means more posts, which equals active thread, which equals more winners and motivators!) BUT, anyone who is the first to post on a specified page that has the number 8 in it will win 88,888 gold.

XXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXPosters xxx

☢ ≺ Username
                                                                  Won (# of gold) for posting on page (#).

☢ ≺ Username

☢ ≺ Username

<<<<<<<

Newbie Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

█║»» E N C O U R A G E 。 。 。

☢ ≺ Shattered Eli

Short term, I would like to lose five pounds by August 1st. Long term, I would like to lose twenty-five pounds by January 1st.

Progress: lbs. lost 0 // 5

☢ ≺ Username

description of them, their goal, their deadline, etc. description of them, their goal, their deadline, etc. description of them, their goal, their deadline, etc.

☢ ≺ Username

description of them, their goal, their deadline, etc. description of them, their goal, their deadline, etc. description of them, their goal, their deadline, etc.

XXXUser ImageXXXXXI am USERNAME xxx

About WRITE A BIT ABOUT YOURSELF HERE.
                                                            Goal WRITE ABOUT YOUR GOAL HERE, AND YOUR DEADLINE.

<<<<<<<

Newbie Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

█║»» T H A N KxxY O U 。 。 。

☢ ≺ this is delicious & princess ammie
                                                    Thank you for creating this lovely thread. <3 If anyone would like a thread, you can order from them at their layout shop Melody.

☢ ≺ princess ammie
                                                    Thank you for being a moderator of this thread while I am at work. If anyone else would also like to be a moderator, you will be paid weekly by princess ammie to keep the thread active, and review all entries. Just send me a pm.

☢ ≺ Username
                                                    what they've done, how they've helped, are they very active in the thread, etc. what they've done, how they've helped, are they very active in the thread, etc.

User Image

User Image

<<<<<<<

Newbie Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Newbie Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Newbie Explorer

7,000 Points