Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, I ate too much junk food today and right now, I feel horrible!

I ate twelve cookies, a small bowl of chips, and a small bowl of vegetables. That's all I've had today. It's almost five PM now, by the way, and I ate all the food from eleven am until three thirty pm.

I've been on a super strict weight loss plan the past six weeks and have usually managed to keep my unhealthy junk food eating down to reasonable levels. But for whatever reason, I completely lost it today and over ate.

Now I really don't feel good, as in, I feel sick to the point of almost throwing up. Is there anything I can drink to help cleanse my body and get rid of the sick feeling? I've been drinking a lot of water, but it hasn't been helping. Suggestions?

Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
Just chill out and let it pass. If you already feel sick the last thing you need is to put more stuff in your body to try and make it better. The only thing I suggest you eat until you feel better is pepto bismol.

Ruthless Businesswoman

8,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I agree with monster but drink some green tea maybe. It sometimes makes me feel better if I overeat and it's supposedly a metabolism/energy booster.

Lavish Wench

12,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
I agree to just chill and let it pass.

But if you're really looking for something to speed up the process, tea (or another diuretic) may do the trick.
When I binge like that, I let my body cool down some and sip on some water or some green tea. once I start to feel better I will do maybe yoga or go on a very light walk. If it's to hot outside, then I will do very simple and low impact home workouts. Please take everything slow too. I didn't one day and I became sick.
But whatever you do, DON'T MAKE YOURSELF PUKE! I've done that, too, thinking it will help. Not at all.

Divine Zealot

Ciel Cadeaux
Now I really don't feel good, as in, I feel sick to the point of almost throwing up. Is there anything I can drink to help cleanse my body and get rid of the sick feeling? I've been drinking a lot of water, but it hasn't been helping. Suggestions?

As far as drinking goes, if it really feels that bad, perhaps nothing would be better.

As for cleansing, your body is always doing that, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

You may consider eating more calories. Diet binges are usually from eating too few calories chronically.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff