Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

So, here I am, extremely unmotivated. I'm not overweight, but I'd like be be able to have more of my ideal look. I'm 5'3" and 125 pounds. I'm looking for someone who would like to go on an exercise/weight loss adventure with me! Your weight doesn't matter to me, and I am extremely friendly! So if you're extremely heavy, you really don't need to worry. I think this would be good for both of us, seeing as we could help each other along the way to get to our ideal weights!

We'd start off with exercising and telling each other exactly what we did each day of the week, and and the end of the week we would tell each other how much we lost! I don't have a gym membership or anything, so it would all be types of things we could do at home.

Another week we could try doing a fruit diet, or something! Don't worry, I'm not going to keep you from eating - I love food!

I've just decided that I really should get into shape, and lose those few extra (annoying) pounds, and I think having someone there to do it with me would help! We can talk over PM, any texting apps for ipod/iphone, facebook, etc.

Anyone interested? (: heart
I might be up for it. I've been slacking off on weight management lately and would like to drop a few more pounds. Really needing to enhance my midriff as well.
I'm 5' 2" and 124lbs, 26% bodyfat. Working on losing the fat right now; when I'm down to 117 or so, I want to start muscle-building for a strong, athletic look. I will probably have to repeat the cut-bulk cycle to attain and maintain that body.

I used to be around 190lbs. burning_eyes

I'm extra motivated this month because on the last day of the month, a local hospital is conducting a free health seminar and doing body fat analysis! Hoping to see a lower body fat at the seminar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff