Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dylllie
Neptunes Anonymous
Dylllie
Neptunes Anonymous
Second week back from track and did my second full leg day, straight killed it but didn't get a new max on parallel squat. My power cleans keep getting better and better though! Still not gaining much weight though..

Give it time! Are you eating at a bulk / enough protein? I heard you should eat your body weight in grams of protein when trying to gain weight.

My genetics are the exact opposite of what I need to gain weight, I'm tall with lanky arms and small chest with a fast metabolism. I seriously eat so much, and its not just garbage either. I can tell i've hit a plateau and i'm trying to work to get passed it.. It just sucks!

Have you confided in a trainer? Do you take supplements?

Man, that's a rough situation to be in )":

My coach went to college for athletics so he's pretty much my personal trainer haha and actually i'm ordering a HUGE amount of supplements tomorrow because I'm running really low and it's hard to get that extra motivation when you don't have any preworkout. I just gotta keep shocking my muscles more to break that plateau. What about you? You take any supplements?

Urabyfirst's Husband

Fashionable Prophet

8,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
Good luck!!! emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash