Bunai
Alexstraszah
Bunai
Alexstraszah

What is your usual three meal plan?

You make me giggle.
I dont eat meals.
I dont do 3 meals a day.
I eat a lot more that that. about every 4-6 hours.

Sorry,

Could you give an example.

On Normal meals?
Or normal thins I eat?

Angelic Blob

Alexstraszah

Its okay. I eat more than most people.
Um, I usually have some fruit or tofu for breakfast
then a starchy snack
then more carbs with a protein
then another snack for energy
ect

stuff like that.

Thank you

Alexstraszah
Bunai
Alexstraszah
Bunai
Alexstraszah

What is your usual three meal plan?

You make me giggle.
I dont eat meals.
I dont do 3 meals a day.
I eat a lot more that that. about every 4-6 hours.

Sorry,

Could you give an example.

On Normal meals?
Or normal things I eat?

A bit more detail. I never had tofu for example.

Sexy Raider

Alexstraszah
llYangKunll
Alexstraszah
llYangKunll
Alexstraszah
llYangKunll

Well dame women im serprized that you can even find stuff to eat with all the issues you have emotion_0A0

I know right?!
Haha. I just know what works well for and on my stomach razz
^.^

Its good to know how the body works especially your own besides i plan on becoming a heath instructor or a gym owner some day emotion_kirakira but then i wonder if i should be a locksmith sometimes but then i realize it could be a side job for me cause there really isn't a lot of them but there are a lot of locks in the world witch means big money mrgreen

i was thinking about becoming a dietitian;
but i am much better at life help.

im like, that person people always go to for life advice
and for relationship advice too. its fun ^_^

Looks like someone is aiming to be like Dr.Phill xD

Dr. Phil is a fake razz
I don't like him.

I do just want to be someone that helps people.
I do it a lot. Like last night.
Some people just need someone to be around.

Well im glad to know that there are still some kind hearted folks out there like your self emotion_hug

Rainbow Raider

4,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Bunai
Alexstraszah

Its okay. I eat more than most people.
Um, I usually have some fruit or tofu for breakfast
then a starchy snack
then more carbs with a protein
then another snack for energy
ect

stuff like that.

A bit more detail. I never had tofu for example.

Hm.
I like to make scrabbled Tofu for breakfast
Bean and Salsa dip for a snack.
Veggie burger of some sort for lunch
Light salad snack
Anyting with potatoes for dinner.

I like a lot of carbs n starches,

Rainbow Raider

4,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
llYangKunll

Well im glad to know that there are still some kind hearted folks out there like your self emotion_hug

Daw~
Thank you :3

Dapper Fatcat

6,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
masters-slavegirl
Balmy Cloud
masters-slavegirl
if this comes off as an attack, i'm sorry, im just irritated about a differant vegan.

do you feel the need to educate/force your beliefs on/attack/ whatever you want to call it, omnivores?

the answer to this will determine if i have any more questions.

would you educate someone raping a woman or beating a child? same thing.

crime that actually forces the victim to face more time in this hell-hole, forever blaming themselves, and does no good is the same thing as not only the victim no longer having to face any torture until their next life, which will probably be better, and feeding some hungry soul?

Not facing any torture until their next life? That is, if you even believe in an afterlife, which I do not. But that isn't the point I'm trying to make. Artificially inseminating a cow over and over again its whole life until it's to the point it can't stand, so they kill it, is only one reason I don't eat meat or drink animal bodily secretions. (Also the fact that they take the calf after only days and usually lock it in a dark box so it can't move at all for more tender veal).
Also, more than 70% of the grain and cereals that we grow in America are fed to farmed animals. It takes up to 16 pounds of grain to produce just 1 pound of meat. If we used these grains to feed people, we would have a lot less world hunger than we have today.

Rainbow Raider

4,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Balmy Cloud
masters-slavegirl
Balmy Cloud
masters-slavegirl
if this comes off as an attack, i'm sorry, im just irritated about a differant vegan.

do you feel the need to educate/force your beliefs on/attack/ whatever you want to call it, omnivores?

crime that actually forces the victim to face more time in this hell-hole, forever blaming themselves, and does no good is the same thing as not only the victim no longer having to face any torture until their next life, which will probably be better, and feeding some hungry soul?

Not facing any torture until their next life? That is, if you even believe in an afterlife, which I do not. But that isn't the point I'm trying to make. Artificially inseminating a cow over and over again its whole life until it's to the point it can't stand, so they kill it, is only one reason I don't eat meat or drink animal bodily secretions. (Also the fact that they take the calf after only days and usually lock it in a dark box so it can't move at all for more tender veal).
Also, more than 70% of the grain and cereals that we grow in America are fed to farmed animals. It takes up to 16 pounds of grain to produce just 1 pound of meat. If we used these grains to feed people, we would have a lot less world hunger than we have today.

You're the type for people that I don't like.
I don't care if you love animals and think that you are saving them, you're really not.
Though everyone has their own reasoning behind being a vegan or vegetarian, please do not come here and try to make others feel bad because it is ultimately up to them.
If you want to come in here and talk about veal and how they're treated, yea, some places have small confinements for them, others are free ranged.
I was in FFA in High School and I raised goats, pigs, cheep and steers for show then to sell for slaughter. It is the way of life.
And once more.

One person being vegetarian or vegan will not save animals.
It is a vicious circle...and if people don't eat meat and consume dairy,
the ecosystem of Earth will be off balance.
Please, Do not come back with your single-minded animal loving and so-called saving thoughts.

I love animals as much as the next, but I am being realistic and know what needs to happen and be done to have a happy and coexist with the world, animals, people and plants.

Dapper Fatcat

6,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Alexstraszah
Balmy Cloud
masters-slavegirl
Balmy Cloud
masters-slavegirl

I don't care if you love animals and think that you are saving them, you're really not.
Though everyone has their own reasoning behind being a vegan or vegetarian, please do not come here and try to make others feel bad because it is ultimately up to them.
If you want to come in here and talk about veal and how they're treated, yea, some places have small confinements for them, others are free ranged.
I was in FFA in High School and I raised goats, pigs, cheep and steers for show then to sell for slaughter. It is the way of life.
And once more.

Please, Do not come back with your single-minded animal loving and so-called saving thoughts.

I love animals as much as the next, but I am being realistic and know what needs to happen and be done to have a happy and coexist with the world, animals, people and plants.

I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad lol if they don't like the facts, that's their problem. And I assure you I'm not single-minded, I used to eat meat, too. I eventually figured out the facts and decided I wanted to make a change in the world, even if it's as little as saving 100 lives a year, I want to make that change. I'm not here to argue with anyone lol
Balmy Cloud
masters-slavegirl
Balmy Cloud
masters-slavegirl

ya know, its people like you who make me NEVER want to be a vegetarian, or vegen, or whatever the ********. why? because i don't want to have even the slightest risk of becoming some self rightous p***k. So i have some milk, or meat, or some other s**t, even though i havent had, or even wanted animal products in quite a while. So i never turn into someone like you. And, i hate to break it to you, but i knew that already. i also knew, and still do know, that not everybody can have a meat-free diet. sorry, it isnt medically for everyone.

Rainbow Raider

4,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Balmy Cloud
Alexstraszah
Balmy Cloud
masters-slavegirl
Balmy Cloud
masters-slavegirl

And once more.

I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad lol if they don't like the facts, that's their problem. And I assure you I'm not single-minded, I used to eat meat, too. I eventually figured out the facts and decided I wanted to make a change in the world, even if it's as little as saving 100 lives a year, I want to make that change. I'm not here to argue with anyone lol

Stats say youre not making a change.
Not enough ever to make any sort of impact.
You should always do things for yourself and not for anything else.
I was once a vegatarian but then I started craving meat again(it made me sick) How can I get back on track without being sidetracked by meat?

Rainbow Raider

4,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
His-Pleasure
I was once a vegatarian but then I started craving meat again(it made me sick) How can I get back on track without being sidetracked by meat?

Willpower and finding a meat substitute that is good.
What meats were you craving?
Alexstraszah
His-Pleasure

Turkey and ham. It looks so gross but since i've tasted it before my brains like it's good just close your eyes n eat it. The smell is so good too? I've tried tofu n didn't really like it.

Rainbow Raider

4,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
His-Pleasure
Alexstraszah
His-Pleasure

Turkey and ham. It looks so gross but since i've tasted it before my brains like it's good just close your eyes n eat it. The smell is so good too? I've tried tofu n didn't really like it.

Try and get some faux turkey and ham deli slices and eating them on a sandwich.
It's yummy.
When I was starting out, I CRAVED chicken. And bacon. They were my demise.
But then when I craved it I went out and got the fake version and at that instead.
Of course it doesn't exactly taste like the real thing, but it should help to ease the
transition more.
Alexstraszah
His-Pleasure
Alexstraszah
His-Pleasure

Try and get some faux turkey and ham deli slices and eating them on a sandwich.
It's yummy.
When I was starting out, I CRAVED chicken. And bacon. They were my demise.
But then when I craved it I went out and got the fake version and at that instead.
Of course it doesn't exactly taste like the real thing, but it should help to ease the
transition more.

Thanks heart Your saving my stomach and animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff