Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeatherFox

This higher life expectancy is due to the higher amounts of seafood. They have a lot of nutrients tht other foods don't.

The higher life expectancy is hardly due to sea food alone. In the traditional Okinawan diet, pork is eaten more often than fish, and yet most centenarians hail from Okinawa, rather than other regions of Japan. Longevity is due to a number of different factors, not all of which are diet related either, I'm sure. What I was getting at, was something else entirely:
Starch is neither inherently unhealthy (as in a cause of diabetes or cardiovascular diseases), nor does eating rice and potatoes cause weightgain, or else obesity would be most commonly observed in a rich country, where there are no food shortages and where people consume rice and/or potatoes on a daily or almost daily basis. The opposite is the case, which is why I have such a hard time taking these claims seriously.
It might not work for everyone, but it does work for millions of people, and has worked for millions of people for many decades, even centuries.

You shouldn't eat nothing but rice of course, or nothing but potatoes, but rice with fish and vegetables or rice with chicken and vegetables is a healthy meal that contains very little calories, gives you energy and provides you with vitamins etc. Same goes for sweet potatoes and a side dish of meat/vegetables. Both rice and potatoes are also very filling, so you end up eating less than you might of other things.

Alien Star

the do's.
-eat lean. (research your food groups)
-healthy snacks (veggis/fruits/nuts..)
-excersize.
- lots of water! like tons! carry a water bottle everywhere. ( you can add lemon to help break down fats....also just to spice it up i like to add watermellon or blueberrys to mine sometimes.)

extra kick starters
-Pure green coffee bean (research it)
-do a cleanse. there are alot our there but the one ive tried is the lime,yoke and sunflower oil.
cleanse info.

good luck! emotion_yatta

Shirtless Lunatic

IME:

I'd suggest working out doing something that forces you to learn something new: a new skill or a new talent. That way, you're focused on a primary goal of learning something, and the weight loss will come with it. If you're just focused on weight loss, there's a helluva lot more pressure on you.

Besides, when you've reached your goal, you've learned something new!

i lost 15 pounds in a month and it's super easy if you're very motivated.

-i only drink water "you shouldn't drink your calories"

-i didn't have any snacks in between meals, but if i did, it was usually some baby carrots or any fruits.

keep in mind, losing weight has more to do with diet than anything else. i would recommend doing intense cardio 3-4 times a week to see good results.

good luck! just remember, it takes time to lose weight and about 21 days to get into a habit. so don't ever give up because if you give up now then you're going to hate it in the next 3 days.

Fashionable Phantom

Follow the Primal Blueprint
and exercise via body weight circuits (all strength training, but done in succession for a cardiovascular benefit, too).

The pounds will melt away, and you'll FEEL better too. You'll be healthy with a side of thin.

I just finished exercising. Damn, I feel awesome. And spent. emotion_zzz
I think if u want to lose weight fastly, try to get a good diet pills that's not dangerous for our body and it's proven. But it's just help u much if you combine with some exercises, like swimming or jogging.
NEVER starve youself !!! There's no such thing as quick weight loss they say "4 weeks for you see the results, 8 weeks for friends and family and 12 for the world to see" . Don't give up! ^^

Drink lots of water, exercise 4 to 5 times per week for 30 minutes to 1 hour (don't over do it, it can only make things worse) and get the right amount of sleep and eat some healthy food and eat with your hunger not cuz your bored and not when you're full. So take small portions at a time. In a small plate it help's.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff