Welcome to Gaia! ::

space dragon's Husbando

Witty Husband

Sometimes I'm in a hurry so I don't have time to make breakfast. I don't settle for cold cereal, or yogurt.

I'd rather eat waffles, toast, or fried eggs, but it gets tiring you know?

Fashionable Shopper

Throw a frozen banana in a blender w/ a cup of milk (I use vanilla almond soy milk), blend, and drink! It's really good! It' pretty filling.
Maybe hard boil some eggs? It takes a bit of prep work in advance, but after that, you can grab it and go. PB&J sandwiches are pretty quick, too, plus they're filling (or PB+banana, if you have time to chop the banana up), and if you're able to, you could even make it the night before if you know you'll be rushed in the morning. Fruits like bananas and apples are good too, and combining quick foods like those above plus whatever else you like will fill you up more.

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25
Instant oatmeal
breakfast wrap
premade fruit smoothie (made night before)
You can buy ready to eat meals from brands like GoPicnic, Knorr, Kitchens of India, St. Dalfour, and MTR. They generally have pretty healthy stuff.
"Green" smoothies are very quick to prepare and full of natural awesomeness. You need a blender and to shop for ingredients, but then so does everybody who doesn't have access to a food replicator from Star Trek.

My favourite recipe: 2 handfuls of spinach, 2 bananas, 2 handfuls of red seedless grapes, 1 handful of almonds, 1 handful of pumpkin seeds, 1 handful of flax seeds, 3 cups of filtered water. You can drink it on the go and it contains about 600 calories.

space dragon's Husbando

Witty Husband

Elektric_Sugar_Pop
Throw a frozen banana in a blender w/ a cup of milk (I use vanilla almond soy milk), blend, and drink! It's really good! It' pretty filling.

I tried almond milk before with bananas and I didn't like it >.<;; but ty for the healthy suggestion <3

Fashionable Shopper

Murakaml
Elektric_Sugar_Pop

I tried almond milk before with bananas and I didn't like it >.<;; but ty for the healthy suggestion <3

It's definitely not for everyone! lol I grew up drinking just skim milk (which most people think is watered down and tastes gross). I think that's why I like the taste. Plus, real milk makes me kinda sick so, this doesn't. smile

space dragon's Husbando

Witty Husband

Gossy
Instant oatmeal
breakfast wrap
premade fruit smoothie (made night before)

WOAH YOUR AVI IS SO CUTEEEE~ <3
kiki's delivery omf

I hate oatmeal LOL.. but i SHOULD MAKE A breakfast wrap~

space dragon's Husbando

Witty Husband

Lady Kariel
You can buy ready to eat meals from brands like GoPicnic, Knorr, Kitchens of India, St. Dalfour, and MTR. They generally have pretty healthy stuff.

Oouh they sound interesting.. I have never heard of those brands before >o>

Space Detective

19,940 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
You can make a whole bunch of toaster size pancakes or waffles and then freeze them. They normal come back real nicely in the toaster.
Murakaml
Lady Kariel

Oouh they sound interesting.. I have never heard of those brands before >o>

They probably aren't sold in all general supermarkets but I know you can buy them online like Amazon.

Frozen Fairy

just eat a tin of smoked oysters
Breakfast smoothie! This is what I make:
- 1 and a half frozen bananas
- Half cup Oats
- Half cup Vanilla Yoghurt
- 1 and a half cups Coconut Milk
- 5 Macadamia Nuts

I have this for breakfast even when I'm not in a rush. It fills me up for hours, even after a workout.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff